the thread about nothing...

So she basically can justify a way for her to break the law. No two ways around it. Anyone can concoct an argument for anything based on that logic. I bet she think cars are different bc it's actually registered to someone.
that is actually what a thief would do, make excuses. point is, there is no real justification of taking someone else's property. just because you see something in public, you can consider it as public domain and take it for yourself. the total disregard of someone else's possession is downright selfish. maybe, she needs to make a thesis on that.

Respect is sometimes to be able to steal someone without repercussion but not doing it for moral reasons, it's not because you could do it you'll have to do it.
And to argue as it's in public you can steal it, if applied to humans, could lead to dangerous mindsets...
I know it's different but it makes me think about people legitimizing sexual violence due to ###### reasons as : " she was alone with no man in the streets, she kind of wanted it to happen "...
No way you could be respected if you don't give respect. So if you're a thief and ####happens to you, don't expect any compassion :lol:
And with this kind of way of thinking, the day the person would get robbed, no one to tell it without being judged....

Respect is sometimes to be able to steal someone without repercussion but not doing it for moral reasons, it's not because you could do it you'll have to do it.
And to argue as it's in public you can steal it, if applied to humans, could lead to dangerous mindsets...
I know it's different but it makes me think about people legitimizing sexual violence due to ###### reasons as : " she was alone with no man in the streets, she kind of wanted it to happen "...
No way you could be respected if you don't give respect. So if you're a thief and ####happens to you, don't expect any compassion :lol:
And with this kind of way of thinking, the day the person would get robbed, no one to tell it without being judged....
it is indeed a dangerous mindset. this is why laws and rules are applied in society to bring order to such indiscriminate behaviors. just look at the U.S. for example. people were allowed to believe or not believe that Covid exists, Trump is still president and that Jewish space lasers are out there to get us. and because of that freedom, we are in deep trouble right now and practically branded as the most stupid first rate developed country in the world.

as far as your argument is concerned about women are getting raped, it does happen in India because of that belief system. I would really be disturbed hanging around with someone with that kind of mindset. it feels like a Luka Magnotta prelude.

Show her this. My good friend had her bike stolen from the complex locker room. People don't appreciate having their things stolen. It's only a matter of time before she steals from you and finds a way to justify it. She's a "crap" human being and you should stop hanging with her.
Screenshot_20211015-203048_Google.jpg

It's not "public" if someone paid for it.
Her response was that the same thing happened to herself but she forgot to unlock it so in her eyes she deserved it and doesn't blame the person who stole it.

I have no idea how her brain works.

Cut her off. She'll find a reason to do dirt to you.
Eh I associate with people who've done things a million times worse (cybercrime) and hypothetically I might not have the cleanest slate in that area myself, if anything it'd be kinda hypocritical of me to cut her off for stealing unlocked bicycles. Even if I did cut her off as a close friend, we'd still be coworkers at the end of the day and her tasks are closely aligned with mine.

Last edited:
Eh I associate with people who've done things a million times worse (cybercrime) and hypothetically I might not have the cleanest slate in that area myself, if anything it'd be kinda hypocritical of me to cut her off for stealing unlocked bicycles. Even if I did cut her off as a close friend, we'd still be coworkers at the end of the day and her tasks are closely aligned with mine.
can you be honest with her on how you feel about it? not saying that you have to, but are you confident enough to speak what's on your mind?

The vacation continues. Today my travels have brought me to 170 miles to Upstate NY in a place called Howe Caverns. It's a natural cave system discovered back in the 1800s. What an amazing experience. Pin drop silenece in some parts & amazing natural scenery.
20211016_121443.jpg
20211016_113157.jpg
20211016_112730.jpg
20211016_093954.jpg
20211016_100029.jpg
20211016_100144.jpg
20211016_100154.jpg
20211016_100958.jpg
20211016_101636.jpg
20211016_101642.jpg

just learned yesterday while I was at work early in the morning, that my longtime good friend have contracted Covid19 along with his family. he got it really bad. from time to time, we contact each other thru facebook messenger whenever we are available online. was surprised for him to break the news and knew something was up. he was sent home initially to quarantine before getting rushed back to the hospital. we normally chat longer but due to his condition, our time was really short. I couldn't pass judgement right now since I'm missing some facts like why didn't he get the jab. anyways, here is what I got so far, I would say he is a lot way healthier and in better condition than I am and really takes care of his body very well. very careful and is practicing strict quarantine guidelines since last year, so I'm not sure how he got it.

so far, he is with oxygen right now with a lot of needles stuck on him. he couldn't breathe even with oxygen. really tough to breathe.

I'm going to post some update, as he just went online right now.

Converse-Shoes-Worn-by-Michael-Richards-as-Cosmo-Kramer-in-Seinfeld-Season-3-Episode-6.jpg

That pic is epic. The 3 sneakers pairs, especially Converse as I didn't know they already released original colorways like these. Plus both brown / green / purple are colors I like.
Kramer's camaieu on point. Matching the parking colors. Purple on both Kramer's shoes, Elaine's jacket, Jerry's jacket, number 20. Blue jeans and Elaine's jacket quite matched the car too. Red t-shirt of Jerry with George's jacket. Jerry's "green" jacket with George's one. Fishes with number 11 and even yellow car...Even the box with Kramer, the FRAGILE sign with G & J. One of the episodes I like the less, but clothes never disappointing in this show. Sometimes classy jackets for J & G. Sometimes more about sportswear.

Seinfeld Season 3 Episode 6 “The Parking Garage” (1991)

EDIT : The kind of woman you don't want as your girlfriend :

DVsHLREUMAESSh6.jpg

Converse-Shoes-Worn-by-Michael-Richards-as-Cosmo-Kramer-in-Seinfeld-Season-3-Episode-6.jpg

That pic is epic. The 3 sneakers pairs, especially Converse as I didn't know they already released original colorways like these. Plus both brown / green / purple are colors I like.
Kramer's camaieu on point. Matching the parking colors. Purple on both Kramer's shoes, Elaine's jacket, Jerry's jacket, number 20. Blue jeans and Elaine's jacket quite matched the car too. Red t-shirt of Jerry with George's jacket. Jerry's "green" jacket with George's one. Fishes with number 11 and even yellow car...Even the box with Kramer, the FRAGILE sign with G & J. One of the episodes I like the less, but clothes never disappointing in this show. Sometimes classy jackets for J & G. Sometimes more about sportswear.

Seinfeld Season 3 Episode 6 “The Parking Garage” (1991)

EDIT : The kind of woman you don't want as your girlfriend :

DVsHLREUMAESSh6.jpg

Geo Metro & Geo Tracker.

Advertising / marketing money showing with the product placement.

Back
Top Bottom