the thread about nothing...

I thought Tyson Fury was 45, dude is just 33.

Wypipo man. I was watching Titans or whatever its called, The Rock’s show and they always have a backstory video for the contestants, one dude was like im 27 years old blah blah…im like what 27? Goddamn you could joke and say you 40 and no one would think you lying. :lol:

Went to my favorite bagel shop earlier in Staten Island called Royal Crown Bakery. This joint has the best bagels I've ever had. Soft doughy texture & frsh out the oven. Got some specialty ones too like the chocolate chip bagel. This ones so good you don't even need to put cream cheese on it. Nothing beats NYCs bagels & pizza. The magic is all in our tap water.
20211015_085037.jpg
IMG-20211015-WA0003.jpeg
20211015_084542.jpg
20211015_084820.jpg
20211015_084822.jpg
20211015_113351.jpg

This chick is currently texting me about how high her expectations are for men / dating and she would never take a man out unless he’s proven worthy . Talking about how bad FIRST dates have been because they not doing enough and nitpicking

i literally got on with her via IG DM , she flew in and topped me in the car after bowling (which is fine , we all grown)

but why are you putting these false *** expectations on men and none for yourself …

she’s one of those kind of weird hipster chicks so it makes Sense . Trying to be deep and philosophical lol

Went to my favorite bagel shop earlier in Staten Island called Royal Crown Bakery. This joint has the best bagels I've ever had. Soft doughy texture & frsh out the oven. Got some specialty ones too like the chocolate chip bagel. This ones so good you don't even need to put cream cheese on it. Nothing beats NYCs bagels & pizza. The magic is all in our tap water.
And here I am thinking I’m doing it with my new pumpkin flavored Pop Tarts 😂

This chick is currently texting me about how high her expectations are for men / dating and she would never take a man out unless he’s proven worthy . Talking about how bad FIRST dates have been because they not doing enough and nitpicking

i literally got on with her via IG DM , she flew in and topped me in the car after bowling (which is fine , we all grown)

but why are you putting these false *** expectations on men and none for yourself …

she’s one of those kind of weird hipster chicks so it makes Sense . Trying to be deep and philosophical lol

pics?

At least it would let you remorseless once you'll have ###### her and ran :lol:

I also have to admit I misread due to fatigue, and any dyslexic would know what I understood misreading "bowling"...

I love wearing them more than collecting them .. felt dope af finally getting the fit. Had that tee for 13 years!

D5CD25ED-3949-4779-AD0E-1BB35177053D.jpeg

Clean pair, logo and cream tone

I went to a hot chicken spot for lunch. Last time I got mild and it really wasn’t hitting on ****, so I got Texas hot this time. HUGE mistake. Im gonna pay for this tonight. I can feel the spices sitting in my stomach. :smh:
I'm discussing with a girl these days, she's Indian, she was aking me if I ate spicy, I told her : " I know I'm supposed to say yes, but I wouldn't be able to assume that then " :lol:
Because I think she would have probably bring something, and my stomach surely couldn't handle it

20211015_085037.jpg
IMG-20211015-WA0003.jpeg
20211015_084542.jpg
20211015_084820.jpg
20211015_084822.jpg
20211015_113351.jpg
We've got the best pizzas too. Brothers, Denino's, Goodfellas

I went to a hot chicken spot for lunch. Last time I got mild and it really wasn’t hitting on ****, so I got Texas hot this time. HUGE mistake. Im gonna pay for this tonight. I can feel the spices sitting in my stomach. :smh:
Tell me you took some Pepto to put out that fire, G.

Back
Top Bottom