the thread about nothing...

Jimmy from Ed, Edd & Eddy was so suspect.

eek.gif
devil.gif
@ the outfits the birds been wearing

I havent watched BB but i stan pretty *@%%+%% hard for SOA not on the level of Luther but still i have love for Jax. Keep watching 4th season gets better.

Originally Posted by cap1229

I havent watched BB but i stan pretty *@%%+%% hard for SOA not on the level of Luther but still i have love for Jax. Keep watching 4th season gets better.

I know fourth season gets better just saying Season 3 is SOA's weak link. Only thing that keeps it from being better or equal to BB. Don't get me wrong, ITS RIGHT THERE THO. I got hooked on both shows last summer at the same time. last summer was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by cap1229

I know fourth season gets better just saying Season 3 is SOA's weak link. Only thing that keeps it from being better or equal to BB. Don't get me wrong, ITS RIGHT THERE THO. I got hooked on both shows last summer at the same time. last summer was
pimp.gif

What? IMO I thought season three and its finale was just that good and btw mind = blown and season four just seemed kinda ehh but still had me all oh what.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by ErickM713

So for the past 2 months I've been 
pimp.gif
 heavily and it slowly took its toll on my eating habits.
I used eat 2-3 times a day, decent-big meals.

For the past 3 weeks I've only been eating 1-2 meals a day and been drinking fluids heavily.

I can't even finish my meals anymore, I'll get halfway, hell even 3 bites and I'm done.

Whenever I get hungry I just grab a water or some juice and that usually holds me off for the rest of the day 
ohwell.gif

Damm, you smoking meth? I know herb doesnt have that effect
smokin.gif

Nah man chill out 
laugh.gif

I think it's partly due to the fact I caught feelings for someone some months back and I $+%%%@ it up since I've been down 
ohwell.gif

Nawww fam, it's definitely the trees. I used to be the same way a few yrs back. People who smoke 2-3 times a day max don't/won't understand. But when you're on the trees heavy... Like smoking pretty much all day everyday... I'm talking wake and bake, before every meal, etc. your body naturally becomes a creature of habit and for me in particular, it took about 2-3 daynobly getting lit at all or only late night before I started to really get my appetite back. It was turrible.

Dallas knows. Used to hate that feel i completely lost my appetite
at one point. Pretty much the reason I stopped smoking. Did more
harm than good especially mentally.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

^the beginning and the Finale of 3 is great its the middle. %!#% drags like no other.

I get what you're saying it's like a lot of filler in the series.I'm watching nba pregame and it's funny how they always give chuck such a hard time. I wonder if they actually like each other or if it's all for show.

People get shot & killed almost everyday for no reason,young & old .. So why is the "trayvon martin case" such a big deal?
This is the most ignorant thing I've ever heard. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Even if that particular case "isnt a big deal", the murder of ANYBODY of any race, religion or creed is a big deal

dont u hate when u gotta scratch your balls and all of a sudden your surrounded by sexy women, and u stuck wit the mean poker face
grin.gif
smh

Originally Posted by kix28

That comic had me Rofl. Season 4 is currently on tv right?I just finished episode one of season three so I have a while to go.Yes SOA is Sons of Anarchy. IMO that is my favorite tv show and the best show I've watched in a long time. I'll choose Sons of Anarchy any day because that show has me feeling happy mad pissed off sad and excited all at once. What about you?

Breaking Bad is the 2nd best thriller that I've deen behind Death Note.
I have not seen SOA yet.

On another note:
Today was
thrust.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Allergies SUCK! 
mad.gif
mad.gif

I've had pressure in my head all damn day..

Bought these two from the herbal store last month. Haven't had a problem since. I'm in GA and pollen is a killer here.

College and University is such a scam, if you think about it... Why the !@$! can't I just take the courses I need and get out of here in 2 years? Why all the damn electives? It's so sad seeing people being bought into this system and never break free from it.

I feel what your saying FOG, but if anything, it is to make a more well rounded student. It definitely does squeeze money out of the student though, if anything, electives should be offered a cheaper cost than other classes

I dont work at my school's athletic department anymore so im not getting priority registration
mad.gif

If I dont get the classes I want
tumblr_lpdbyb3jq21qii6tmo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom