the thread about nothing...

Who even cares about the day four twenty? If you smoke all the time you'd be smokin then anyways, if not why on earth would you go out of your way to do it that one stupid day?
apparently the numbers $@#+ are blocked lol

4-20
20/4
4 20
I beat the system.
fyeah.jpg

I've never reached 11 on dank day when I used to partake but I would do it randomly on other days and in large amounts with 10 heads in a van on some hippie +%!! and I swear to god 10-11 would be achieved word to the chart. I have my memories.
pimp.gif

Cancer really is a %@%!% isn't it?
I just got news that a very close family friend lost his battle today, and my uncle is expected to pass any day now.

Just #@@$!% up my day.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Cancer really is a %@%!% isn't it?
I just got news that a very close family friend lost his battle today, and my uncle is expected to pass any day now.

Just #@@$!% up my day.
Sorry to hear that. Very unfortunate, but keep your head up my dude. 

Why is Ksteezy hated so much? I remember a dude posted he had no friends. Ksteezy offered to hang out with him. If I'm not mistaken he's offered on more than one occasion.

I would honestly say there is a whole bookload of gay/beastiality related stuff that i would do for 5 million

i aint %@!#

Originally Posted by solarius49

I would honestly say there is a whole bookload of gay/beastiality related stuff that i would do for 5 million

i aint %@!#

you would take it from a stallion ( a horse) for 5 mill and have it recorded and let the whole world know you did it for that much?

Originally Posted by cap1229

i aint %@!#

you would take it from a stallion ( a horse) for 5 mill and have it recorded and let the whole world know you did it for that much?

mr hand

Originally Posted by cap1229

i aint %@!#

I think the real question is.....WOULD YOU?

Back
Top Bottom