the thread about nothing...

7vzja409cb281.jpg

it accelerated the amount of white hair that I have and felt like a vampire. I have to wear sunglasses consistently during the daytime cause the sun hurts my eyes. after I got the chance to get out of the job, I did as soon as I can. it's not something that I would do forever.
CAD9E672-E3B9-4E01-9467-29E878DBD48A.jpeg

KFC Original Recipe > Extra Crispy imo.
Meh, I like both equally. Kinda lean towards extra crispy even.

Does kfc still sell baked chicken? It's a disappointing alternative but it's actually pretty good.

Remember when that got introduced, mom brought home a big *** bucket with boxes of sides. Was so damn disappointed when removed the top and it wasn't fried. Smh

Here’s the thing though: nobody said only one side is to blame. We just disagree on the percentage distribution.
We're probably not really far percentage wise. I think there's blame on both sides but guy with gun takes more of it imo. I agree with you he initiated the first major escalation when he came out with the gun. Second major escalation when dude tried to grab the gun. If that first one doesn't happen no one dies. Gun was unnecessary. It was just an argument up to that point. Even if a mutual fist fight happened I wouldn't consider that a major escalation.

I see blame on both sides cause trying to grab someone's gun in that situation is just wild. But guy with gun takes more responsibility imo given the fact that he pulled a gun on an unarmed man in a situation that wasn't anywhere near life threatening.

Does kfc still sell baked chicken? It's a disappointing alternative but it's actually pretty good.

Remember when that got introduced, mom brought home a big *** bucket with boxes of sides. Was so damn disappointed when removed the top and it wasn't fried. Smh

They have grilled. I'll just go to El Pollo Loco if I want the alternative but the KFC 10 piece bucket for $10 would be a deal hard to pass up if available.

We were suppose to eat at EPL today but they were closed (short staff I believe) where my brother lives

My lil nibling turned 1 on Friday. Yesterday was his birthday party. His parents went with Air Jordan as the theme. Insane to think a year ago he was just a tiny little 6lb baby & he's now 4 times that weight God Bless, man time flies by so damn fast. He looked so damn cute with his little Jordan outfit & Jays. Food & dessert were on point 👌
IMG-20211128-WA0016.jpg
IMG-20211128-WA0011.jpg
IMG-20211128-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20211128-WA0002.jpg
20211127_203214.jpg

I tried the kfc Nashville tenders last time I was lit. They were FIRE!!! Wanna go try them sober just to see if they really are that good.
I been having a habit of tipping fast food workers $20 anytime i pull up and the look on their face is always so in disbelief and thankful.

Back
Top Bottom