the thread about nothing...

So with no options left because apparently Nike doesn’t accept Klarna on Flagship Air Jordan Retros.

I tried my last & only option with the little bit of money not in a bind in my bank. I went to eBay.com in the Klarna app created a virtual card for the amount needed in Nike.com because Nike doesn’t allow you to create virtual Klarna cards.

Tried the virtual card & it didn’t go through. Not sure why because when you create the virtual card in eBay it pops up saying -

“your card is now ready to be used in any store”

It’s either the virtual cards are store specific or it’s that I already ordered a pair of the same shoe & Nike is not allowing double purchases. Oh ****in well, I tried every trick in the book to get a second pair of Camo 3’s to make someone’s day this Christmas day but it’s not happening it seems. & by the time they release the hold on my funds in the bank to just outright buy it full in cash.. I’m sure the Camo 3’s will be sold out. This SUCKS!!!

FML 😔🔫

Putting some of that Vermont maple syrup to use
20211128_202602.jpg

I used to be great at math, then this stupid instructor made me suck at it.
Damn, how did that happen? Switch a new technique on you? I started sucking at the elementary level when I missed 1-1/2 week of school due to doctor giving me the wrong dosage of medicine. Young turbo was in another world man.

Someone posted this note on the vending machine i the buildings laundry room lol. The frustration be real :lol:

Homer Simpson would’ve improvised.
1638243105739.gif

Damn, how did that happen? Switch a new technique on you? I started sucking at the elementary level when I missed 1-1/2 week of school due to doctor giving me the wrong dosage of medicine. Young turbo was in another world man.

Homer Simpson would’ve improvised.
1638243105739.gif
:rofl: 11 outta 10 times Homer takes it to the extreme lol. Given I'm lucky enough to be pretty big & tall I just violently shake the machine until it drops my snack. Couple of times I have gotten lucky & it'll rain an extra snack or two while shaking it, always tastes better when it's free haha.

So, I’ve determined that it is not the Klarna that is being denied whether through normal Klarna or a One time virtual use Klarna card being store specific upon creation & it is indeed Nike not accepting duplicate orders on Flagship Air Jordan Retros. Tried to buy full cash… denied by Nike! The more we know. :nerd:

Bummer… no gifting Camo 3’s this Christmas.

Oh well. Closure to a situation of questions & my bank funds posted bail & are available again, thank God.

You can't have multiple orders from any merchant with Klarna as far as I know.

Damn, how did that happen? Switch a new technique on you?

let's say I was like that Beth Harmon on the Queen's Gambit where I had these formulas doing my own computation on the ceiling to get to the solution. then this female dog of an instructor wouldn't accept my shortcut method and made me do a damn conventional formula on the board which I suck at. I got lost using it and never found the solution. the beyotch even credited herself to the class why it was necessary to follow her damn method and not my formula. that practically messed me up really bad. hated that class. even my previous instructors in other math classes that knew me were surprised how I messed up my math classes eversince. those instructors knew me as a really bright student and could pass an exam without even studying or going to class. they wondered how a genius level student turn into a below average student. I still do ok in math but not sharp anymore. from a perfectionist to a mere average (error-prone) student. thanks beyotch.

That totally sucks sneeker sneeker
There are good teachers and there are also crappy ones. Lord knows I’ve had the misfortune of being in some of their classes.

That totally sucks sneeker sneeker
There are good teachers and there are also crappy ones. Lord knows I’ve had the misfortune of being in some of their classes.
looking back, I wished I would have been vocal about it and told her what an egotistical sadist that instructor was. I should have complained her about that incident. who knew, I would have chosen a different career path but that we will never know. on the otherhand, I'm glad with my life and no regrets about it.

looking back, I wished I would have been vocal about it and told her what an egotistical sadist that instructor was. I should have complained her about that incident. who knew, I would have chosen a different career path but that we will never know. on the otherhand, I'm glad with my life and no regrets about it.

All good man, there’s nothing to say we can’t go back and re-learn just to say we could. I plan to take some courses in a few years for that same reason.

Goin up as we speak! buying some new track suits for my 30th birthday and watching the latest episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm

Why was there such an uproar about people originall calling Covid the Wuhan/China Virus.... but any other virus or mutation of covid can have it's place of inception listed

Back
Top Bottom