the thread about nothing...

My girl would do pineapple, jalapeno, bacon, chicken and sausage (optional) from a local spot around us. Its amazing.
I knew I couldn't be the only one bro lol. Must be a maq thang :wink: . That sounds so damn good right about now. I've seen the most intense & wild arguements break out over pineapple pizza :rofl:I just love it.

I tried the pineapple on pizza and it's a no for me. Might as well put brownies on it.
Curious to know what about it made it a no for you? You actually can out brownies on pizza lol. I tried fried oreo slice once. It's dessert pizza, minus the cheese n sauce

Curious to know what about it made it a no for you? You actually can out brownies on pizza lol. I tried fried oreo slice once. It's dessert pizza, minus the cheese n sauce
For me personally, I’m not a fan of adding sweet toppings to pizza. (Unless it’s a dessert pizza)

But on the topic of dessert pizza, have you ever tried a nutella pie? It’s really good with banana and/or strawberry.

1638556178032.jpeg

Godfather's pizza had this fire desert pizza growing up with cinnamon sugar, icing and crunchy sweet stuff sprinkled on top. Used to love their lunch buffets in my younger years going with my sister and parents.

That nutella pie looks delicious!

For me personally, I’m not a fan of adding sweet toppings to pizza. (Unless it’s a dessert pizza)

But on the topic of dessert pizza, have you ever tried a nutella pie? It’s really good with banana and/or strawberry.

1638556178032.jpeg
Yeah I totally get what you're saying. I only have dessert pizza once or twice a year. I'd rather save that dessert window for actual dessert food. I've never tried that nutella slice- looks so good though.

I went to this pizza joint in New Jersey called Brother Bruno's. They specialize in everything dessert pizza. When we went we got there soon after they opened. This was a mistake because they only had limited availability. Got to give it some time till different pies are baked & ready to be served. I've been meaning to go back.

Is it just me or there's a lil bit of frosting in that pic. Also, I know it's you're either on one side or the other with this one...I actually like pineapple pizza. I think it's a nice sweet & savory combo. I like pineapple/jalapeno pizza even better. Perfect balance of sweet & spicy 🤷‍♂️
nah chocolate doesn't count as frosting

i like pineapple

tbh i don't mind meat sometimes, this halal spot by the crib has the best pepporoni and jalapeno pizza

nah chocolate doesn't count as frosting

i like pineapple

tbh i don't mind meat sometimes, this halal spot by the crib has the best pepporoni and jalapeno pizza
Yeah same, sometimes. I can mess with pepperoni & jalapeno but it's got to be beef pepperoni... I can't do the turkey version. All this 🍕 talk has got me feenin for some pineapple/jalapeno pizza now. Just might have to grab some after work.

Yeah same, sometimes. I can mess with pepperoni & jalapeno but it's got to be beef pepperoni... I can't do the turkey version. All this 🍕 talk has got me feenin for some pineapple/jalapeno pizza now. Just might have to grab some after work.
turkey bacon and turkey pepporoni is so nasty
i rather eat swine and im sure allah will understand
hes the most forgiving alhamdulillah

How the mountains grew with the city?
Los Angeles used to look like San Francisco with all the steep hills, damn near the same. Then some time in the 20’s or 30’s the started knocking down houses and buildings so they could flatten out all of the hills they possibly could. Millions and millions ton of dirt removed to creat a flat surface.

Jazmine Sullivan tickets went on sale today. I wasnt even thinking itd be hard to get tickets, but I was thirsty so I wanted to be sure to grab retail prices.
Thought the sale started at 9 a.m. I hit the site...and it actually starts at 10.

Then work starts to get real. Not able to get back to my phone until about 11:30...and they're sold out.

Available in Vivid seats though.

**** resellers.

Pro tip: If you’re making a cup of hot tea to go, don’t use a big cup and only 1 bag. It’s going to taste watered down. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom