the thread about nothing...

Hot Toddy’s are fire

YKTV :pimp:

B3E9A44A-D894-43C2-AB19-5EDF8D57B609.jpeg

Shoe sizing charts are all over the place online between shoe companies. I would go in store, but can't since they're not available at most locations.

Like people some animals are just d#%%heads/bullies :lol:

Lol that's very true. Some animals are just *******s. Something similar happened to me 22 years ago wheN i was just a kid & was on vacation in Pakistan. My grandfather had farm animals in his backyard & one of those animals happened to be a b****ha$$ goat. I was playing with the little ****s goatee & tryna be nice. When I walked away that lil ***** charged at me & stuck his horns right in my *** TWICE lol. I had to hold the rebellious little **** cake by it's horns & tie his *** up to a pole. Muthafukka didn't know who he was messing with, I should've killed em & made lamb kababs out of his ***

Lol that's very true. Some animals are just *******s. Something similar happened to me 22 years ago wheN i was just a kid & was on vacation in Pakistan. My grandfather had farm animals in his backyard & one of those animals happened to be a b****ha$$ goat. I was playing with the little ****s goatee & tryna be nice. When I walked away that lil ***** charged at me & stuck his horns right in my *** TWICE lol. I had to hold the rebellious little **** cake by it's horns & tie his *** up to a pole. Muthafukka didn't know who he was messing with, I should've killed em & made lamb kababs out of his ***
have to agree. that's why I hated Chihuahuas so much. wish I was a kid and could have chased them dogs with a belt or bat. atleast that's what we do with unruly dogs.

Shoe sizing charts are all over the place online between shoe companies. I would go in store, but can't since they're not available at most locations.

Try on something comparable from the same brand.

I’m taking my nephews to the shoe store to get their feet measured and then order their Christmas presents 1/2 size bigger. Growing kids so I’m not too worried.

The Samoan shoutout in Humpty Dance is so random lol
Random but that was the point. “Anyone can do this dance and Humpty Humps my name”.
1638655592446.gif

Back
Top Bottom