the thread about nothing...

& some mithai(sweets) from my fave Pakistani restaurant
20211207_195953.jpg
20211207_203424.jpg
20211207_203434.jpg

Googling a relatively new coworker cuz I do creep **** like that.

Why they PPP loan the 3rd damn result. Good lawd.

How you get 20 stacks and start working a 9 - 5 3 months after that.

Last edited:
Maybe they used it responsibly and still have a business in the background. If they just started work then that's an indication that it may have been used properly.

Ran into a shorty that was a cool 7 months pregnant, in a one piece, with "NO HUSBAND" printed slam on that *****.

I really dont know about these new *****es. Raise yall daughters man, foreal.

I come in peace but what is 20K forreal? What is it to the point where working a 9-5 a few months after WOULDN'T still be needED?
Long term its definitely nothing.
Maybe they used it responsibly and still have a business in the background. If they just started work then that's an indication that it may have been used properly.
This is why the sudden back to 9 - 5 job sticks out to me. Cuz if it were a real business, feels like the energy would be focused there and not at a different 40 hour a week job at peak hours.

I could definitely be wrong for sure.

I wouldn't bet I am though.

I wish I tried some PPP type stuff. I didn’t know you could do it as an independent contractor until everything was already over
I would have done it as legit as possible
I did do that 1k from the sba jig tho :nerd:

My childhood Pizza Hut became a dentist office and now that business went under. I’m thinking that spot is going to be demolished. I loved going there as a kid to redeem my Book It certificates. Any of you old enough to have gotten a free VHS copy of X-Men cartoons? I think it came with a trading card as well.

Googling a relatively new coworker cuz I do creep **** like that.

I don't think it's creepy. I only do that with women I'm interested in. last one was some years ago. really hot co-worker. ended up really close, close to being a side chick but I'm keeping boundaries. don't want any complications. another male co-worker is now getting pretty involved with another co-worker eventhough he's married and just had a baby. don't want to end up like that.

I don't think it's creepy. I only do that with women I'm interested in. last one was some years ago. really hot co-worker. ended up really close, close to being a side chick but I'm keeping boundaries. don't want any complications. another male co-worker is now getting pretty involved with another co-worker eventhough he's married and just had a baby. don't want to end up like that.
I do what I do, but imma have to not lie to myself and just admit that's some creep behavior.

I do what I do, but imma have to not lie to myself and just admit that's some creep behavior.
for me, there are levels of it to what is being creepy or really being a creep. I say this because I have encountered some that goes to what is acceptable or just plain eerie. and women do that as well. but the definition definitely devolves from just being a normal creep to psycho. now that is the scary kind that you don't want. you know you are crossing the boundaries once the stalking begins.

as far as my co-worker goes, it just shows interests from both sides by being discreet. she even remembers my birthday.

My childhood Pizza Hut became a dentist office and now that business went under. I’m thinking that spot is going to be demolished. I loved going there as a kid to redeem my Book It certificates. Any of you old enough to have gotten a free VHS copy of X-Men cartoons? I think it came with a trading card as well.

Yep, I vividly remember getting the pilot episode with Jubilee.

Back
Top Bottom