the thread about nothing...

6A0377A6-B23E-400C-A5A9-F071201BA606.jpeg

Yall really don’t know what Furries are, wow. :lol: Its a kink, thats why it was deleted. Its like having a thread about dominatrix outfits.
Is that what it is???? I thought it was just kids trying to be different or funny, lol.

I remember that. I remember those trading cards with power levels. when I looked at Jubilee's power status, what a major disappointment. girl's power is pretty useless and a simple human could do it, "mess up electronic devices".
The one that ALWAYS bothered me was Jean. They made her faint in many episodes, lol.

That’s cool. Does your nephew like the movie?
Yeah he does. Last year we tried going to a pop-up store that recreated the Little Nero pizza shop but they were shut down due to a COVID surge. He really wanted a pizza from there and kinda threw a tantrum, lol.

Yeah he does. Last year we tried going to a pop-up store that recreated the Little Nero pizza shop but they were shut down due to a COVID surge. He really wanted a pizza from there and kinda threw a tantrum, lol.
That sounds really neat. I hope you make plans to try to go again. Would be a fun experience.

Really obvious scammer DM’d me on instagram and tried to get personal info. She made a terrible attempt at trying to start a conversation then randomly asked what my age was and where I’m located. I asked why do you want to know? She then said nevermind bye and blocked me :lol: Always answer their questions with questions.

My childhood Pizza Hut became a dentist office and now that business went under. I’m thinking that spot is going to be demolished. I loved going there as a kid to redeem my Book It certificates. Any of you old enough to have gotten a free VHS copy of X-Men cartoons? I think it came with a trading card as well.

Dude here we go again, the manager at my job wants to have another developmental chat in the middle of December when it’s suppose to be the season to enjoy the advent, the beginning of the celebration of the birth of Christ on Christmas Day. Like what is this guy thinking dude? :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

What sucks is every single time it’s always the same exact thing. He always does this exact thing in this video below:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom