the thread about nothing...

8079952D-CFF3-4880-BD1D-E06A9C425EEB.jpeg

10 years on NT today !

Time flies.

Big shoutout to all the TAN OGs, when this thread would move 10 pages a day and antidope antidope would read all the replies and multi-quote 10 messages to answer everyone :lol:

People wanted to kill TAN as we were the death of general. We still standing :pimp:

Thanks to the TAN father Renaldo Balkman Renaldo Balkman for blessing us with the best Thread on NT.

Big props to all the NTers who participate in the secret santa year after year. Special thanks to アミーゴ アミーゴ for the organization.

I spend most of my time lurking the stock and bitcoin thread. Respect to all the regular contributors in there johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm fapmasterjr fapmasterjr アミーゴ アミーゴ and the others.

To 10 more :nthat:

This man is about to lose access to his family if he keep doing **** like this in public.

I get it to an extent. The situation with the party didnt seem as black and white to me as it did to others. And I do suspect him going live probably helped him get the address to the party.

But this seems like something to **** on.

Mans need to try a few serenity prayers.

My company is giving us the option to do hybrid vs work remote permanently. I want to do hybrid, but my whole team wants to work remote. I get the convenience of working from home, but I’ve been tired of it for a year now.

My company is giving us the option to do hybrid vs work remote permanently. I want to do hybrid, but my whole team wants to work remote. I get the convenience of working from home, but I’ve been tired of it for a year now.
Take a trip and work from there.

So I saw that "maga" hate and brought it. Legit my bravest purchase, ESPECIALLY in-store. I did it for confidence building & social experimental reasons. It felt weird walking around wearing a Panamanian mask on my face and a "maga" hat in hand in store full of Mexicans. The cashiers happened to be all Black Women that day as well, and they definitely acknowledged the hat. "I see you got a nice hat, huh?" said that one that rang me up.

I was relieved they said something because it gave me the chance to explain my methods :lol:

Anyway, I'm gonna Virgil this hat. In honor. I'd like to honor Virgil for the inspiration he's provided me over years, and can't think of better to honor an artist other than by making something in tribute. It's gonna turn out cool.

To Virgil,

Marik
IMG_6990.PNG

My only problem with hybrid is that the office day becomes kind of like a lost day of productivity - it’s hard to focus with everyone around and of course we all want to chop it up since it’s only once a week.

Would prefer remote work with a once or twice a month paid lunch outing meetup. It’s honestly easier to just get work done in solitude and to have calls over Zoom as needed.

My job is trying to figure out out but people don't wanna comeback to work :lol: They're in for a rude awakening cuz it's looking like we'll be in the office 3 times a week soon

10 years on NT today !

Time flies.

Big shoutout to all the TAN OGs, when this thread would move 10 pages a day and antidope antidope would read all the replies and multi-quote 10 messages to answer everyone :lol:

People wanted to kill TAN as we were the death of general. We still standing :pimp:

Thanks to the TAN father Renaldo Balkman Renaldo Balkman for blessing us with the best Thread on NT.

Big props to all the NTers who participate in the secret santa year after year. Special thanks to アミーゴ アミーゴ for the organization.

I spend most of my time lurking the stock and bitcoin thread. Respect to all the regular contributors in there johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm fapmasterjr fapmasterjr アミーゴ アミーゴ and the others.

Congrats fam - after this pandemic I’ll need to throw another NT summit

10 years on NT today !

Time flies.

🔥
1644004173145.jpeg

My 14 year old told me she wants to go skydiving, I'm like aww hell naw you ain't getting me to jump out of a plane😂🤷🏾‍♂️. BUT she got a 4.3 gpa and made the national honors society so I'm thinking about surprising her and taking her to this indoor skydiving spot in Denver this weekend. Pretty pricey about $155 a person but includes all training, pictures, a video, and a flight certificate and with 4 flights per person. Anybody ever done indoor skydiving? I know it's not the real thing but should be fun for a 14 year old and not too terrifying for a 40 year old right? 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom