the thread about nothing...

1644009757076.gif

My 14 year old told me she wants to go skydiving, I'm like aww hell naw you ain't getting me to jump out of a plane😂🤷🏾‍♂️. BUT she got a 4.3 gpa and made the national honors society so I'm thinking about surprising her and taking her to this indoor skydiving spot in Denver this weekend. Pretty pricey about $155 a person but includes all training, pictures, a video, and a flight certificate and with 4 flights per person. Anybody ever done indoor skydiving? I know it's not the real thing but should be fun for a 14 year old and not too terrifying for a 40 year old right? 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

I was not personally there, but my nephew did this in Kansas City. He absolutely loved it.

Inside Antelope Canyon, Arizona. Speechless. I took a lot of pics. I'll post more here and there in the days to come.
IMG_20220203_124841.jpg

IMG_20220203_125706__01.jpg

IMG_20220203_130131.jpg

IMG_20220203_130621.jpg

IMG_20220203_130955__01.jpg

IMG_20220203_131149.jpg

IMG_20220203_132218__01.jpg
Wild…. I bet it looked a million times more amazing in person
My 14 year old told me she wants to go skydiving, I'm like aww hell naw you ain't getting me to jump out of a plane😂🤷🏾‍♂️. BUT she got a 4.3 gpa and made the national honors society so I'm thinking about surprising her and taking her to this indoor skydiving spot in Denver this weekend. Pretty pricey about $155 a person but includes all training, pictures, a video, and a flight certificate and with 4 flights per person. Anybody ever done indoor skydiving? I know it's not the real thing but should be fun for a 14 year old and not too terrifying for a 40 year old right? 😂🤷🏾‍♂️
I’m curious … let me know how it was if u do it

Wild…. I bet it looked a million times more amazing in person

I’m curious … let me know how it was if u do it
Will do. Just pulled the trigger saved $15 a person going through Groupon. I bought the valentine's day package but I don't care it's $30 cheaper for all the same isht 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

My sis did it. loved it. My wife's niece did it too. Looks like a legit good time. Congrats to you and yours.

My daughter also won a reward st school the other day so it is a disney on ice trip for her thos weekend.

Thrown them in LA, Vegas and DC man! Always a good time
Did a trip with some guys on another forum in Vegas back in 2011. Was June. NBA finals at the sports books>>>

I'd def be interested in sometbing like that again.

Was trying to plan a potential vegas trip with my wife but is frustrating. She trying to go around her bday which would be a weekend trip...add 200 a night to the rooms for that alone. Plus she talking about getting some fancy *** hotel room and I'm like we're probably going to only be sleeping in that damn thing and the money we spend on the extras for the room is less money we're gonna have to spend when we're out there. She didnt get it...

Did a trip with some guys on another forum in Vegas back in 2011. Was June. NBA finals at the sports books>>>

Was trying to plan a potential vegas trip with my wife but is frustrating. She trying to go around her bday which would be a weekend trip...add 200 a night to the rooms for that alone. Plus she talking about getting some fancy *** hotel room and I'm like we're probably going to only be sleeping in that damn thing and the money we spend on the extras for the room is less money we're gonna have to spend when we're out there. She didnt get it...

Vegas would be easy to do again honestly - would be fun

My sis did it. loved it. My wife's niece did it too. Looks like a legit good time. Congrats to you and yours.

My daughter also won a reward st school the other day so it is a disney on ice trip for her thos weekend.
Thats what's up. Congrats. My daughter finally tapped out on Disney on Ice last year. We had gone every year since she could walk. Told me last year she didn't really want to do them anymore. I was like noooo and yessss at the same damn time. My baby growing too fast 😢

Give her what she wants. Happy wife happy life 😉

it depends. I suffer from long-term acrophobia.

Back
Top Bottom