the thread about nothing...

Almonds help. Each them multiple times a day
MarriedShortGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif

So I was really supposed to believe Dave Chappelle didnt want poor people living in his community?

I'm officially over internet virtue signaling.

The media is straight trash. They never go at all these punk *** politicians like they do celebrities... they couldn't get Joe Rogan so they back on Chappelle and 15 minutes after Snoop buys death row they coming for him, talking about sexual assault 🤦🏾‍♂️

The media is straight trash. They never go at all these punk *** politicians like they do celebrities... they couldn't get Joe Rogan so they back on Chappelle and 15 minutes after Snoop buys death row they coming for him, talking about sexual assault 🤦🏾‍♂️
that's Fox news for you.

I’m old enough, and some of those jingles could’ve been legit songs.
Oh for sure, I’ve heard the promotional St. Ides mixtape they handed out. Someone uploaded it to YouTube and they’re bangers. Even Biggie did an ad with the Dogg Pound “New York New York” beat.

Peep this joint called King Tee’s Beer Stand by King Tee.
Will do. I think I have one of his albums from 1994 or 95. It’s in my stash somewhere.

Got trolled by coworker (Amy)
She previously sent me some drunk voice messages at 4AM, saying "[her friend] really wants to meet you because I was bragging so much about you" and invited me to dinner at a restaurant with her and her friend.
So the 3 of us end up having dinner but it quickly turned out the friend is in a 1 year relationship and it was even the day of their anniversary :stoneface:
I should've probably asked what was up with the friend in advance but still
Those voice messages, which included some from the friend, gave me a very different impression :smh::lol:

Last edited:
Someone I went to high school with is a fairly popular Gospel singer. His music coming up on my Apple Music playlist still causes an audible reaction from me. Not sure I'll ever be able to wrap my mind around it.

Back
Top Bottom