the thread about nothing...

red-sky-china-1.ashx

Not going to put it in the official thread but I saw this coming from the start.

It’s incredible with all the smart people running things that I’ve now lived through 3 once in a lifetime recessions in my working life…

It’s okay though - the older generation all did okay for themselves so what else matters? While things were good they just took the money and ran them grumble about how the younger generations don’t like hard work.

Coincidentally, I just noticed these myself.

StockX just always gave me bad vibes all around, so I'm glad I never dealt with them. But I never go to the secondary market, period. They've had a litany of issues like fakes passing inspection a multitude of times now, and their myriad of fees imposed on sellers and buyers.

Last edited:
Coincidentally, I just noticed these myself.

StockX just always gave me bad vibes all around, so I'm glad I never dealt with them. But I never go to the secondary market, period. They've had a litany of issues like fakes passing inspection a multitude of times now, and their myriad of fees imposed on sellers and buyers.

I have a feeling that they will blame this on the employees.

A few months ago on here, I shared a story about a former friend's older brother who I dubbed Moocher Man because the dude was out of high school for over 10 years still living with their parents and didn't work or do anything productive with his life. I ain't going to reiterate all the crap about his sorry freeloading butt.

But I don't think I divulged that he borrowed a lot of money from my former friend. He told me the amount of money he borrowed from him over the years totaled to thousands. I believe he even claimed it was like up to $10,000.

But I thought I should share something so asinine and backwards about Moocher Man's leeching habits. I really never thought this was possible because it basically defies logic.

My former friend told me Moocher Man actually borrowed money from him to buy him presents! How the F is someone going to ask to borrow money from someone they intend to give a present to? If you're going to give a present to someone, doesn't logic dictate that you have to use your own money for the present without any assistance?

And why is that fool borrowing money from his younger brother to spend on presents for him when he should be addressing his own unnecessary debts? If he doesn't have money to take care of himself, why is he even prioritizing getting presents for someone else with borrowed money? Make it make sense please.

Last edited:
A few months ago on here, I shared a story about a former friend's older brother who I dubbed Moocher Man because the dude was out of high school for over 10 years still living with their parents and didn't work or do anything productive with his life. I ain't going to reiterate all the crap about his sorry freeloading butt.

But I don't think I divulged that he borrowed a lot of money from my former friend. He told me he the amount of money he borrowed from him over the years totaled to thousands. I believe he even claimed it was like up to $10,000.

But I thought I should share something so asinine and backwards about Moocher Man's leeching habits. I really never thought this was possible because it basically defies logic.

My former friend told me Moocher Man actually borrowed money from him to buy him presents! How the F is someone going to ask to borrow money from someone they intend to give a present to? If you're going to give a present to someone, doesn't logic dictate that you have to use your own money for the present without any assistance?

And why is that fool borrowing money from his younger brother to spend on presents for him when he should be addressing his own unnecessary debts? If he doesn't have money to take care of himself, why is he even prioritizing getting presents for someone else with borrowed money? Make it make sense please.
people like that don't have sense at all.

But I don't think I divulged that he borrowed a lot of money from my former friend. He told me he the amount of money he borrowed from him over the years totaled to thousands. I believe he even claimed it was like up to $10,000.

Sounds like he belongs in the fools wildin thread :lol:

Back
Top Bottom