the thread about nothing...

Had a crazy dream last night

I was in hell (I think) and I had to play various games to get out.
I cheated on every single one and was allowed to leave.
When I was leaving I had to walk down this long hallway/corridor, and each side was lined shoulder to shoulder with the people I played against and other people who lost fair and square.

All of them were glaring at me in silence because they all knew I cheated but couldn't 100% prove it. No one said anything, just silent furious stares for what seemed like miles.
There was more but that was the most unnerving part.

Had a crazy dream last night

I was in hell (I think) and I had to play various games to get out.
I cheated on every single one and was allowed to leave.
When I was leaving I had to walk down this long hallway/corridor, and each side was lined shoulder to shoulder with the people I played against and other people who lost fair and square.

All of them were glaring at me in silence because they all knew I cheated but couldn't 100% prove it. No one said anything, just silent furious stares for what seemed like miles.
There was more but that was the most unnerving part.
You feel guilty or overly privileged about something in your own life, at work? Have you watched any Squid Game type shows lately

ice-pop-prime-hydration-drink.jpg

whats the rationale behind the co ca cola video?

seems to me they wont have to worry about emptying the money out the machine

https://www.reddit.com/r/NatureIs****ingLit/comments/uo3fa4/the_camouflage_of_an_apex_predator/

crazy

Do any of you stay with the same gender when you get pets or is it random/don’t care? My first dog, who we rescued in 2016, is a boy. I don’t know why I would have a preference unless y’all have reasoning to do so.

Back
Top Bottom