the thread about nothing...

Used to give my girls flowers periodically... even had them 1800 flowers joint sent to her while she was away for school.

Then one time she goes, "Can you give me something i actually need? Flowers are cool but this ain't gonna hit for school/cant do nothing with 'em)".

Was tryna show her a good gesture for her doing well on midterms (and already told her i was taking her out when she got back in town for dinner).

Will never date an armenian woman ever again.

Yeezy taught me... albeit a little too late (this was fall of 2020).

It was bad enough we all were going through a pandemic... even worse when you're in a toxic relationship with an insufferable person who's entitled as hell.

Never, never, never again.

*runs into adamantium-fortified wall at full speed to pain away the PTSD*

Used to give my girls flowers periodically... even had them 1800 flowers joint sent to her while she was away for school.

Then one time she goes, "Can you give me something i actually need? Flowers are cool but this ain't gonna hit for school/cant do nothing with 'em)".

Was tryna show her a good gesture for her doing well on midterms (and already told her i was taking her out when she got back in town for dinner).

Will never date an armenian woman ever again.

Yeezy taught me... albeit a little too late (this was fall of 2020).

It was bad enough we all were going through a pandemic... even worse when you're in a toxic relationship with an insufferable person who's entitled as hell.

Never, never, never again.

*runs into adamantium-fortified wall at full speed to pain away the PTSD*

You in Glendale bro? :lol:

There's people that don't believe in God, but those same people want to have faith in Donald Trump, what a joke 'Save America' dude ain't this country's Savior. Get it through your heads, did he save America when he was president? No. So, what makes you think he'll save it if he becomes president again.

Last edited:
You in Glendale bro? :lol:

No, but we went there in October in 2020 (we met up in LA, she from PHX and I from SEA).

One of the first conditions for the trip was that I was to not rent a Toyota or a Kia.

You should have seent her face when she landed and I pulled up in Hyundai...

74476ec40db158b4fd0b06e5df4ffff9.gif

Pretty sure that was the catalyst for our breakout.

#SadButFreeGang!

No, but we went there in October in 2020 (we met up in LA, she from PHX and I from SEA).

One of the first conditions for the trip was that I was to not rent a Toyota or a Kia.

You should have seent her face when she landed and I pulled up in Hyundai...

74476ec40db158b4fd0b06e5df4ffff9.gif

Pretty sure that was the catalyst for our breakout.

#SadButFreeGang!

Sounds like you dodged a bullet to me.

Why would a ***** care what kinda car you rented? :lol:

Sounds like you dodged a bullet to me.

Why would a ***** care what kinda car you rented? :lol:

Because we were going into Glendale and it didn't fit the prestige and opulence of the "Armenian image".

Aka... it wasn't flashy and garrish enough for her boujee *** lol.

Yeah, super duper bullet dodged for sure.

I couldn't afford it/her. But even if i could, if she ain't with me for me... she ain't with me at all.

Never again, cuz it's deuces and she can...

AmazingSecretBluet-size_restricted.gif

Good riddance.

Wonder how true this is? doesn't seem that far off considering having kids seems to be a conflict of interest if your trying to get rich

This is nothing new. The west has been doing it since industrialization. They ship in immigrants for cheap labor.

Germany did that in the 60s and 70s with Turkish people

Sometimes I wonder if there is something similar to Niketalk out there. By that I mean a bunch of 30-40y/o men who grew up using the site for specific product information and then transitioned to utilizing it for socializing purposes. While the site does that now, it still serves it’s product dialogue purposes as well.

Sneakers are mainstream which probably facilities the product side of keeping NT relevant, but for the social purposes I would guess that it’s a good portion of people who grew up with the site that keep it active.

Not to say it doesn’t exist but the only thing I could think of that could foster a comparable Niketalk type of situation would be products based around collectibles. When I thought about the community dynamics based around certain collectibles I couldn’t think of any that would create a long lasting forum to support the hobby.

What if there’s a website based on Beanie Babies and then there’s a general section of former Beanie Baby collectors arguing about tipping and if dominicans are black.

just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom