the thread about nothing...

Damn that’s crazy! No lie though, I immediately thought of her “How rude!” catchphrase on Full House.
giphy-1.gif

Mass shooting report becoming common like weather and sports report.
"In today's shooting, 10 injured and 5 dead."
Sadly it’s nothing new. I still remember my parents being so distraught when they recall the mass shooting that took place at a McDonalds in 1984. Some crazy racist shot over 40 people killing 21 of them, one being an 8 month old. The police went to the wrong McDonald’s too. The whole ordeal lasted 77 minutes :smh: :frown:

Sadly it’s nothing new. I still remember my parents being so distraught when they recall the mass shooting that took place at a McDonalds in 1984. Some crazy racist shot over 40 people killing 21 of them, one being an 8 month old. The police went to the wrong McDonald’s too. The whole ordeal lasted 77 minutes :smh: :frown:
I just watched that documentary on Amazon prime a few months back it's crazy how long it lasted and how inept police officers were

I’m feeling like that right now my dude. No lie.
Oh! AND I gotta move the cars for the street sweeper.

I just watched that documentary on Amazon prime a few months back it's crazy how long it lasted and how inept police officers were
They totally goofed, unreal. That crime scene video is terrifying, nothing is left to the imagination. I’m glad they tore the place down and now has a memorial standing in its place to remember those poor souls.

I mean I sort of get that - I definitely start at the top and work down - but if your undercarriage is gross when you've just got out of the shower then I don't know how to help. I'm not recommending sawing the towel right up your crack - but drying your external skin is not anything to think about.

Back
Top Bottom