the thread about nothing...

Today's run
IMG_20220703_092827.jpg

IMG_20220703_095901.jpg

IMG_20220703_095740.jpg

Screenshot_20220703-122653~2.jpg

Yeah the two order of Fries before ur burger and milkshake come out have nothing to do with it

I've been eating that way at that restaurant for years since the mid-2000s. And I used to eat way more at that restaurant in the past. I started eating there less toward the end of the last decade. I really ate there less for the last couple of years.

Theoretically, shouldn't I have gained weight while I ate there more?

It's awkward I gained weight coinciding with me eating there less in the present as opposed to not gaining weight when I ate there more in the past.

I've been eating that way at that restaurant for years since the mid-2000s. And I used to eat way more at that restaurant in the past. I started eating there less toward the end of the last decade. I really ate there less for the last couple of years.

Theoretically, shouldn't I have gained weight while I ate there more?

It's awkward I gained weight coinciding with me eating there less in the present as opposed to not gaining weight when I ate there more in the past.
Your metabolism may have slowed down over time

Your metabolism may have slowed down over time

I was thinking that myself because it's supposed to be scientific logic that your metabolism naturally slows down as you age. It's been said your body doesn't burn food and calories as fast when you're older.

I was thinking that myself because it's supposed to be scientific logic that your metabolism naturally slows down as you age. It's been said your body doesn't burn food and calories as fast when you're older.
it's more likely that your metabolism has really slowed down. just like me. I ate less than before but my weight is either stagnant or would increase even if I ate a fraction of what I normally eat nowadays. to control that, I have to eat way lesser carbs than what I usually eat throughout the years. this is also a part from having a typical small frame to going XL. right now, I dropped to L size due to my maintenance. since I'm also working out, that kept my body to L as well. I'm keeping it that way otherwise I would risk of gaining more fat than muscles.

I was at Wal Mart using the self checkout tonight. As I was running my items through, this guy walks up to the bagging area. He's doing something on his phone and casually keeps getting closer to my bagged items. At first I thought he had a mental disability, but then I thought maybe he was going to steal some of my stuff when I got done paying. Sure enough I run my card and the receipt is printing. He grabbed two of my bags.

"Do you want these in the cart?"

"Uh, sure"

[Looks at me]

"Oh my gosh! I thought you were my friend! He's also wearing a blue shirt."

Guy just walks away. His friend was approaching the self checkout as I was walking out.

I tend to have a habit of watching classic or popular '80s movies whenever they come on basic cable if I'm home. They never get old for me. They're just enduring like that. Their longevity is real because all of them will be 40 years old by the end of this decade.

therealest1 therealest1

How much working out do you do?

When I was exercising regularly, I used to try to go in Monday through Saturday. I averaged 1 hour 10 minutes a session as I previously stated.

Back
Top Bottom