the thread about nothing...

s-l1600 (1).jpg

Was playing some Mortal Kombat 11 earlier in a king of the hill lobby and some redneck white guy got super offended at someone calling him a cracker :lol:
Do people seriously see that as a slur? As a white person myself, I just think it's hilarious tbh. This guy was whining like a hate crime was being perpetrated against him, then called me a "race traitor" for laughing at him too. :lol:

Was playing some Mortal Kombat 11 earlier in a king of the hill lobby and some redneck white guy got super offended at someone calling him a cracker :lol:
Do people seriously see that as a slur? As a white person myself, I just think it's hilarious tbh. This guy was whining like a hate crime was being perpetrated against him, then called me a "race traitor" for laughing at him too. :lol:
How old was he?

Call of Duty lobbies are toxic af. Some of these dudes saying stuff I know damn well they woudnt say in public. Bums.

Call of Duty lobbies are toxic af. Some of these dudes saying stuff I know damn well they woudnt say in public. Bums.
Most fps games have that. Atleast when the whole fps thing started, it wasn't that bad as it is now. But definitely there were number of puberts that were rowdy.

Back
Top Bottom