the thread about nothing...

How old was he?
Based on his voice I’d guess probably early 20s.

Most fps games have that. Atleast when the whole fps thing started, it wasn't that bad as it is now. But definitely there were number of puberts that were rowdy.
I think it was actually a lot worse back around the time CoD Modern Warfare 2 was in its prime. Those are by far the most toxic lobbies I’ve ever been in, nothing comes even remotely close.
Fighting games like MK where you’re 1v1 against someone do seem to bring out the salt almost as much as the old CoD lobbies.

It’s always great to encounter a racist on MK11 and proceed to piss them off with the most annoying gameplay possible. They’re usually trash at the game too, thankfully.
When I see the pop-up of an opponent plugging in their microphone after a beating, I know I’m about to feast.

Last edited:
Money buys this Busted Biscuit Can TENS!

1948ADA9-1127-460E-821C-7700825686F5.jpeg

Dinner dates with randoms are fine. Just make it clear you’re splitting the bill. It’s generally not an issue if you’re upfront about it. If she’s not ok with that, fine.

I had a coworker who said he wonders if it’s a good or a bad thing that he met his girlfriend before dating apps were a thing. I was dumbfounded. I told him in what world would that be a bad thing. He said he was curious about making a profile just to see what it’s like. Nah appreciate what you have and stay far away from that stuff.

Based on his voice I’d guess probably early 20s.

I think it was actually a lot worse back around the time CoD Modern Warfare 2 was in its prime. Those are by far the most toxic lobbies I’ve ever been in, nothing comes even remotely close.
Fighting games like MK where you’re 1v1 against someone do seem to bring out the salt almost as much as the old CoD lobbies.

It’s always great to encounter a racist on MK11 and proceed to piss them off with the most annoying gameplay possible. They’re usually trash at the game too, thankfully.
When I see the pop-up of an opponent plugging in their microphone after a beating, I know I’m about to feast.
who knows, you might have played against Low Tier God. :rofl:

Attachments

• rage-low-tier-god.gif
    rage-low-tier-god.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
I had a coworker who said he wonders if it’s a good or a bad thing that he met his girlfriend before dating apps were a thing. I was dumbfounded. I told him in what world would that be a bad thing. He said he was curious about making a profile just to see what it’s like. Nah appreciate what you have and stay far away from that stuff.
it's called betamax/vhs dating tapes. different medium but similar goal. there are also penpals and random callers/texters.

Back
Top Bottom