the thread about nothing...

s-l1600 (7).jpg

Belgium Belgium
How bad is it there
You got AC?
Screenshot_20220719-092638_Samsung Internet.jpg
I'm a bit further north than Belgium Belgium - but it's still dark red. My northern fair skinned peole aren't built for this, and neither are our homes or offices. I'm melting at work right now.

Horrendous. 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
Normally today is my work from home day but I went to the office specifically for the airco since I don’t have AC at home.

Man it was not worth that 1h15 bus/tram ride. I felt like throwing up in the tram and it was only a 5 minute ride. The bus had AC for the driver but I didn’t notice it whatsoever further in the back. The front of the bus was already packed when I got on so I didn’t have a choice.

Absolute torture.

Normally today is my work from home day but I went to the office specifically for the airco since I don’t have AC at home.

Man it was not worth that 1h15 bus/tram ride. I felt like throwing up in the tram and it was only a 5 minute ride. The bus had AC for the driver but I didn’t notice it whatsoever further in the back. The front of the bus was already packed when I got on so I didn’t have a choice.

Absolute torture.
They actually installed an A/C at my son's dojo. So I'm staying indoors for now and relax.

Absolute torture.
Fam its 110 in OKC right now

I did a hack I saw on Cheapskates. I have 2 pair of true religion jeans that ripped at the seat on me, so I dropped them off at Goodwill. Gonna go back in about 2 weeks and see if they fix them And put then out on the floor

Back
Top Bottom