the thread about nothing...

Here's an appropriate thread for you to post that in since it correlates with it.

Coincidentally, I've been hoping Reebok rehashes that specific one soon because I need it to wear/match with the 2002 NBA All-Star Game Allen Iverson jersey I have with the number 6 on it. I recently learned he wore that pair in that game after 20 years now.
They retroed a couple years ago

Anyone ever deal with Nike claiming a package has been delivered and it wasn't?

Might have to file a dispute with my credit card.
Screenshot_20220719-112403_Edge.jpg

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO They got me again bro, lol. Had $10 Kohl's cash & 20% off coupon so I caved. Went in with the intention to get 1 shirt/1 pair of shorts & 1 pair of dress shoes...left with 1 pair of shorts/1 pair of of dress shoes & 6 shirts :lol: spent $300. Doesn't help one bit that I live right across their parking lot, lmao. Everytime I think I'm out they pull me back in 🤣.
20220717_171821.jpg
20220719_124519.jpg
20220719_124536.jpg
20220719_130100.jpg

My sister wears a Led Zepplin shirt under zipups because she likes the design. 0]

Since I started my new job back in April I quickly realized that schedules are treated as loose suggestions rather than obligations to the patients and our colleagues. If I worked in a different field it might not be that big of a deal, but we work in healthcare and our ability to keep people safe depends on everyone showing up when they're supposed to.

Now that the DOH has completed their survey and I'm getting my footing in my new role I took it upon myself to run everyone's time. Now I have 61 write-ups to dish out over the next week or so. :lol: :smh:

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO They got me again bro, lol. Had $10 Kohl's cash & 20% off coupon so I caved. Went in with the intention to get 1 shirt/1 pair of shorts & 1 pair of dress shoes...left with 1 pair of shorts/1 pair of of dress shoes & 6 shirts :lol: spent $300. Doesn't help one bit that I live right across their parking lot, lmao. Everytime I think I'm out they pull me back in 🤣.

Awww man!!!! What happened? I thought you had discipline my G :lol: Oh well no worries, you picked up some nice fits/kicks and they were on sale. I’d be worried if it was full on retail prices. That’s a big no-no for me.

I’m quitting my job this fall. We all had to work 20 hour shifts due to their incompetence.

Found a government job with 10 weeks paid vacation to start. Application process starts in October so it will be perfect because my paving job will be winding down by then.

I’m so sick of working all summer with no schedule or time off. If I get this job I can take endless time off in the summer and work unlimited ot in the winter which is sick because I don’t like winters so I might as well just stack and enjoy my summer.

Back
Top Bottom