the thread about nothing...

Sweating like crazy rn but im so cold all my hair is standing straight up. Covid effects. Im boosted i cant imagine if i wasnt.this the worst isht ive been thru.
pixlr_20220807131919359.jpg

Couple more shots of the duo
Nice! Did you get lucky and win these on the app or just pay resale? I gave up trying the apps so I just fill in the raffle tickets at some stores near me. There hasn’t been anything crazy I’ve needed, closest being the white/navy 6’s and you see they’re sitting at stores right now.

Oh! I finally got a great deal on the Iverson’s I wanted. $88 taxes and shipped. I regretted selling my pair over a decade ago and now I’ll have them again. These shoes to me are what Bobo the bear was to Mr. Burns :lol:

Probably the most sus & controversial series in NBA history, lol.
it is the most controversial since it was clearly fixed. it would have been an amazing series without the freakin officiating. and David Stern did jack-squat. even I was baffled watching the game seeing a lot of Kings players muster fouls within a span of 2 minutes and got myself scratching my head what was going on. people were standing and getting fouls? I mean what the hell? hated Shaq as well as if they really won it fair and square and dominated the Kings.

Nice! Did you get lucky and win these on the app or just pay resale? I gave up trying the apps so I just fill in the raffle tickets at some stores near me. There hasn’t been anything crazy I’ve needed, closest being the white/navy 6’s and you see they’re sitting at stores right now.

Oh! I finally got a great deal on the Iverson’s I wanted. $88 taxes and shipped. I regretted selling my pair over a decade ago and now I’ll have them again. These shoes to me are what Bobo the bear was to Mr. Burns :lol:

Won them on SNKRS. Don't think I could ever bring myself to pay $1000+ for shoes. Nike been pretty good to me with TS drops tho. 3rd pair so far. Wish I had the OG 6's but I'm not complaining. Retail or bust, if I don't win I just move on to the next.

Glad you got your Iversons! $88 is a good deal. Which did you cop?

I saw they're bringing back The Question Blue Toe this month. The one he crossed MJ in. They look 🔥

Anybody familiar with the penny 1 home release later this month? I haven't bought a pair of shoes I couldn't pick off the shelf in over a decade. I've never used snakes or done a raffle none of that. Is that going to be how these are released, through snkrs raffle?

I have a collection of these types of 1980s drinking glasses. Tell you me remember these types lol
1659906607622.jpeg

1659906703917.jpeg

1659906776698.jpeg

Won them on SNKRS. Don't think I could ever bring myself to pay $1000+ for shoes. Nike been pretty good to me with TS drops tho.

Glad you got your Iversons! $88 is a good deal. Which did you cop?

I saw they're bringing back The Question Blue Toe this month. The one he crossed MJ in. They look 🔥
Oh wow! You’re really lucky to land them. I hear they’re tough to get, congrats. I feel you on that, I’m a retail or bust type as well. :emoji_muscle:

Thank you, I picked up the these bad boys right here. They’ll be in my collection and never let go of them again, I waited toooooo long for their retro of this colorway.
1659907148589.jpeg

Yeah, the blue toe Questions are out in stores already and they look great. I’m just not feeling the $160 retail price, they’ll drop soon though so I might have to pick them up. I’ve got several pairs though lol.

I have a collection of these types of 1980s drinking glasses. Tell you me remember these types lol
1659906607622.jpeg

1659906703917.jpeg

1659906776698.jpeg

Oh wow! You’re really lucky to land them. I hear they’re tough to get, congrats. I feel you on that, I’m a retail or bust type as well. :emoji_muscle:

Thank you, I picked up the these bad boys right here. They’ll be in my collection and never let go of them again, I waited toooooo long for their retro of this colorway.
1659907148589.jpeg

Yeah, the blue toe Questions are out in stores already and they look great. I’m just not feeling the $160 retail price, they’ll drop soon though so I might have to pick them up. I’ve got several pairs though lol.
Yessss sir. I remember those McDonald's cups all day long.

Damn, had no idea they're already in stores :lol: . As you can probably tell, I'm not too familiar with Reebok lol
tenor-1.gif

Damn, had no idea they're already in stores :lol: . As you can probably tell, I'm not too familiar with Reebok lol
Don’t feel bad! Reebok is AAAAALLLL over the place when it comes to their releases. They’re the “Where’s Waldo” when it comes to nailing the release dates, lol.

Don’t feel bad! Reebok is AAAAALLLL over the place when it comes to their releases. They’re the “Where’s Waldo” when it comes to nailing the release dates, lol.
I remember those Dee Brown Pumps dropped not too long ago. My brother had them back in the day. I always wanted them. I should've copped them. I didn't even know they dropped.

Went to the track today on my motorcycle. It’s so tiring man. :lol:

Idk how guys do three hour endurance races. I do 8 20 minute sessions and I’m toast.

Back
Top Bottom