the thread about nothing...

I've been seeing a lot of Andrew Tate and those Gold Digger pranks on my feed, where they change their tune when they see the guy who approached them get into a fancy car.

46975jy3kh8a1.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 6.41.11 PM.png

Yo I did not know this and actually makes me uncomfy. :lol:

my degree was heavily focused in anatomy and physiology, so I sometimes forget that most that stuff is NOT common knowledge.

Anyways I tore my meniscus at work in late 2021. Bucket handle tear. Not a single coworker I talked to knew what a meniscus was. “OMG will you ever walk again? That must have hurt SO BAD! I can’t even imagine.”

I’m like nah, the meniscus is fibrocartilage tissue.
A8DF77EC-6081-4AD5-8300-48E23B545ED0.gif

It isn’t innervated
A985789C-2D18-44B4-93C7-67D318D1F84C.gif

Jesus Christ…. There’s no pain receptors in the tissue that I tore inside my knee :lol:

Next year I’m enforcing a no tangible gifts policy at work and at home for the holidays.

Got so many ******** gifts this year that I don’t need, want, or have space for. Gonna be donating or re-gifting just about everything. It’s like they just gave me extra chores.

Cash and gift cards only moving forward.

I used to destroy brown sugar and strawberry Pop Tarts as a kid. Heavily in the breakfast and snack rotation.

Now, each year that passes I find all Pop Tarts more and more disgusting than the last year.

I used to destroy brown sugar and strawberry Pop Tarts as a kid. Heavily in the breakfast and snack rotation.

Now, each year that passes I find all Pop Tarts more and more disgusting than the last year.
This is how I am with a lot of sugary snacks in general. As a kid the strong artificial flavors are great, but as an adult it’s too much man

Back
Top Bottom