the thread about nothing...

ntfl291o3ina1.gif

IMO it kinda looks like JB's latest collab with Nike SB is their way of showing a much more updated mold of the 4's. If that's the case then I'm all in for the reimagined bred 4s

Life is so unfair, even to some of the most wonderful humans that ever walked earth.

My aunt was diagnosed with cancer around the time covid was popping up and just rang the bell literally last week to signal the treatments were successful.

She had trouble with her vision today and was told to go to the ER where they scanned her head and she now has a brain tumor…………..could have had it this entire time but they only scanned her body before today, not her head.

Unbelievable…………

Just wanted to vent without telling folks that know her all her business. Smh.

Came to the realization that Taco Bell is indeed disgusting and I deserve better
About 8 years back I lived in a highly Hispanic county. There was a Taco Bell there, but you hardly ever saw Hispanics eating there. There were plenty of self owned Mexican restaurants in the area. After having real Mexican I’ll never eat Taco Bell again. I actually stopped eating it right before that whole “our beef is 89% meat 10% sauce” mess happened when dude sued them for lying about their ingredients.

Back
Top Bottom