🟩🟨🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wordle 633 4/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

106BCE81-4D59-44DC-B25C-2589A9F770DA.jpeg

About 8 years back I lived in a highly Hispanic county. There was a Taco Bell there, but you hardly ever saw Hispanics eating there. There were plenty of self owned Mexican restaurants in the area. After having real Mexican I’ll never eat Taco Bell again. I actually stopped eating it right before that whole “our beef is 89% meat 10% sauce” mess happened when dude sued them for lying about their ingredients.

About 8 years back I lived in a highly Hispanic county. There was a Taco Bell there, but you hardly ever saw Hispanics eating there. There were plenty of self owned Mexican restaurants in the area. After having real Mexican I’ll never eat Taco Bell again. I actually stopped eating it right before that whole “our beef is 89% meat 10% sauce” mess happened when dude sued them for lying about their ingredients.
As soon as I moved to Texas it was a wrap on Taco Bell. Whats funny is black native Texas will walk into a Mexican(not Tex-mex) restaurant and ask for sour cream. How you practically live here in Mexico don’t know the difference?

yea walmart. so is it ok to eat?
Yes.

It’s likely that the white substance on the outside of your cheese is calcium lactate. Calcium lactate is common in aged cheese. It is basically a natural calcium buildup that occurs over time during the aging process, and it sometimes will become visible on the surface of the cheese. Don’t worry – it is completely natural and safe to eat!

It’s coming. Jamie Foxx is supposed to be Spawn. Jermey Renner was supposed to co star. That’s probably why we haven’t heard anything in a while.

They've been saying this for like a decade.

Back
Top Bottom