the thread about nothing...

I love the Miles Teller Bud Light commercial, and that girl I’m sorry I don’t know the name 😍

I went to high school with him. Pretty sure he attended our 20th HS reunion too. He was pretty quiet/shy when I saw him around campus/halls.
The ****? :lol: When you say, “I went to HS with him” what grade was he in vs. you there, and hey do you guys party, if he went to your reunion I guess you were in the same class at the same HS

The ****? :lol: When you say, “I went to HS with him” what grade was he in vs. you there, and hey do you guys party, if he went to your reunion I guess you were in the same class at the same HS
We were in the same grade, just didn’t run in the same social circles. I’d see him in passing during the year not too often though. I think he did some filming for That 70s Show & 3rd Rock from the Sun.

Yesterday's run
Screenshot_20230318-120458~2.jpg

And they say men cheats more... :lol:

Married Women Are Anonymously Confessing The Biggest Secrets They're Keeping From Their Spouses

its a cold world, man

6. After my husband told me that he cheated on me, I slept with three of his friends...

7. Once a year, I sleep with my husband's brother (who is also married) during a 'business trip'...

Back
Top Bottom