the thread about nothing...

If there is literally zero passengers booked, and it’s just the pilot and flight attendants on board, does the flight get cancelled? I don’t mean even if there’s 1-2 passengers (because then it wouldn’t be canceled), I mean if there are actually no passengers/tickets purchased.

dark-twist-comics-alvin-juano26.jpg

If there is literally zero passengers booked, and it’s just the pilot and flight attendants on board, does the flight get cancelled? I don’t mean even if there’s 1-2 passengers (because then it wouldn’t be canceled), I mean if there are actually no passengers/tickets purchased.
Depends if that specific plane is needed for another flight at the destination airport. I don’t believe bookings solely determine whether a plane actually takes flight.

Learned a little bit about how these planes are routed when I got caught up in the Southwest Christmas debacle…

It's a go. I remember flying with my folks when I was a kid and it was almost empty. The flight attendants even gave us additional food for the flight and it was awesome. On the other hand air fare and fuel was really cheap back then.

They can't cancel it if even one person paid for a ticket and have it booked from what I read (that changed during the pandemic but it's back to normal), it's just I was wondering what they'd do if there was literally zero passengers.

It should look like the stewardesses partying in Soul Plane if they have to go, but s0lefunk s0lefunk said they will cancel the whole thing if there's 0 passengers and the plane doesn't need to be where it was going.

probably varies depending if they need the plane for a different leg, lot's of flight's also carry mail/cargo too.

Jennifer Garner in that Capital One commercial singing On The Road Again, looks like she’s wondering why she was invited to this.

Nooo we didn’t. At one point, it was hard for a six footer to find white tees that fit right. So as an actual tall person, I hated the fact that all these little mfers were buy all the shirts that actually fit me.

Back
Top Bottom