the thread about nothing...

Draymond Green has made quite a few ugly moves in the game that pretty much warrant the idea his antics are on purpose. But ion know, kinda feel like he didn’t intentionally try to step on Sabonis, more so a plant to keep balance. I could be absolutely wrong tho lol

ucodsgu2l3p31.jpg

🤷🏾‍♂️

Hey, if Sabonis didn’t flop and grab his leg I doubt it would’ve happened.
A lot of folks a pointing out the grab of Draymond's leg and I'm not too sure. Sabonis literally falls at the feet of Draymond. He bumps his head. IMO, his arms going up to his head was a natural motion...just so happened Dray's ankle was also there.

Dray does lift his foot to run and Sabonis does appear to lock in the hold when that happens.

Sabonis wasn’t trying to injure Draymond. Draymond was trying to injure Sabonis by stomping on him as hard as he could because he’s a dirty player and thinks he can get away with whatever he wants.

this AI shxt gettin wild lolll

DrAIke featuring WeekdAIy

Joint slap considering we’re at the Atari state of this AI ish

Draymond Green has made quite a few ugly moves in the game that pretty much warrant the idea his antics are on purpose. But ion know, kinda feel like he didn’t intentionally try to step on Sabonis, more so a plant to keep balance. I could be absolutely wrong tho lol
he tried to get away with murder, but the intention and video is very clear.....
guy pulled a stone cold move on him....

A lot of folks a pointing out the grab of Draymond's leg and I'm not too sure. Sabonis literally falls at the feet of Draymond. He bumps his head. IMO, his arms going up to his head was a natural motion...just so happened Dray's ankle was also there.

Dray does lift his foot to run and Sabonis does appear to lock in the hold when that happens.
I still think Sabonis flopped, but watching it over and over it’s definitely possible his intent wasn’t to grab his leg but to protect himself while down.

I still think Sabonis flopped, but watching it over and over it’s definitely possible his intent wasn’t to grab his leg but to protect himself while down.
Nah Sabonis def was purposely holding onto Drays leg lol cheap move that preceded Curb Stomp Draymond from executing his signature maneuver.

Also looked to be 26% chest injury, 74% Sabonis amateur acting skills going on afterwards

Now do Demar Hamlin

Disrespectful..

You’re talking life and death vs three levels below WWE entertainment.

Sabonis was hesi steppin and diddy boppin all over the court 4 min and 12 seconds after that attempted manslaughter.

Curbstomp Drizzy da Steppa didn’t have black AF 1s or timbs on, that foot bounced off center mass expeditiously

In all honestly, they prob needa x ray Drays foot

Back
Top Bottom