the thread about nothing...

At first glance: “nooooooo baby gurrrlll what is yew dewing?!!! Not the reduction :smh:

EB7A466E-ED66-43BC-8486-BAF2175C2041.jpeg

*Takes a 2nd look

FBFD1E60-E3C9-424E-9A10-8E6B4A3DE65F.jpeg

“Cool cool. Them thangs still thanging. Carry on.”

“The Los Angeles County medical examiner-coroner’s office has revealed the cause of death for Aaron Carter. According to the autopsy report obtained by Deadline (read here), the singer drowned in his bathtub after inhalation of difluoroethane, a flammable gas that is often used as the propellant in cans of compressed air, and ingesting alprazolam, a generic form of Xanax. The manner of death was officially ruled accidental.”

You guys remember playing with super soakers back in the day as kids? They used to come out with some neat designs. I remember having one with a pretty high water capacity. It was one of the larger models. Filling it up got that thing pretty heavy as a kid :lol:

You guys remember playing with super soakers back in the day as kids? They used to come out with some neat designs. I remember having one with a pretty high water capacity. It was one of the larger models. Filling it up got that thing pretty heavy as a kid :lol:
Yes sirrrrr... GT dyno's, pog's, street football, hide and go seek, put on's.......

I remember having a few of these puppies growing up...

You might of had the 2000 or the 25hunnid....

Screenshot_20230418-191443_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230418-191505_Chrome.jpg

Super Soakers were gone by 2004 when I would've used them, because moms had heard stories of "kids being hit in the eye and going blind".

Yes sirrrrr... GT dyno's, pog's, street football, hide and go seek, put on's.......

I remember having a few of these puppies growing up...

You might of had the 2000 or the 25hunnid....

Screenshot_20230418-191443_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230418-191505_Chrome.jpg
Yes!!! You are right! It was definitely one of those two. I think it was the 2,000.

Back
Top Bottom