the thread about nothing...

His reply probably

1682716996967.gif

I was driving and my spider senses went out.. I saw some money in the crowded streets..

At that moment.. I felt like Dom Torreto going to save the day.. then my mind override that idea.. so I drove off.. If that money was real.. someone will have a good day..

How much would you have guessed it was? If real.

My pops found $200 in all $20’s in a Costco parking lot.

How much would you have guessed it was? If real.

My pops found $200 in all $20’s in a Costco parking lot.
Last week I was at Popeyes. Checked my bag before I left and saw they got my order wrong. They gave me tenders instead of a 5 piece. Ended up giving me both the 5 piece and tenders along with free Mac n Cheese since they were out of Strawberry biscuits. When I walked out to the parking lot I found $7 on the floor. Figured I'd try to keep this luck going. If there was ever a time to play the lottery it'd be then. Played for the first time. Bought 3 tickets. Lost, but still got the free tenders and mac n cheese which is a win in my book.

Last week I was at Popeyes. Checked my bag before I left and saw they got my order wrong. They gave me tenders instead of a 5 piece. Ended up giving me both the 5 piece and tenders along with free Mac n Cheese since they were out of Strawberry biscuits. When I walked out to the parking lot I found $7 on the floor. Figured I'd try to keep this luck going. If there was ever a time to play the lottery it'd be then. Played for the first time. Bought 3 tickets. Lost, but still got the free tenders and mac n cheese which is a win in my book.
The only luck I had with winnings are calls from sales agents saying I've won but have to pay for their tickets and an email from a wealthy Nigerian prince who just inherited millions. I didn't get money nor the price but I consider it a win having to interact with scammers.

Kid you not. I found $1800 in an envelope.

I gave 3 homeless men 100 each, gave mom 500, my friend 100, bought foams and took my now wife out for steak. Thank the universe I went to rehearsal that day.
Bro lived it up on somebody's rent money. Don't blame ya though.

Most I ever found was 80. At most, someone's weed money lol.

Back
Top Bottom