the thread about nothing...

C34BCB10-ABFB-48FE-9B49-09BB62949D96.jpeg

Yup. Especially ones that hold up well and sound every bit as good ad they did when they first released
I had that feeling yesterday. Stopped at two thrift stores and picked up a bunch of CD’s. Popped in some Fabolous on the drive home and was taken back in time, lol.

Dude, like why everytime my Mom cooks food & I eat it. I get like the stankest Farts.

Like WTF is she putting in it? 🥴💩

Ima stop eating my moms cooking yo, it ALWAYS makes my farts stink. 🤢

This you, huh.

This. I can’t do those either. I have a fear of heights and choppers would freak me out. Same here, Hope everyone is okay since it may have landed in a patch of light trees/bushes.
On the news or anything? Haven’t heard about this yet.

Is it weird you never really these type of accidents at OC airport?

On the news or anything? Haven’t heard about this yet.

Is it weird you never really these type of accidents at OC airport?

They reported looking in Sherman Oaks earlier on kcal9. My bro just told me they found the plane with the pilot deceased (rip) and no other passengers on board.

I just drove past the airport just minutes ago as I’m typing this. The Van Nuys one has a history of it. Most recent ones were crazy close to the airport where the pilots turned around after malfunctions and they don’t make it back, falling short just a block or two from the airport. One that still stays with me was a NASA scientist who’s plane stalled a mere 100 feet from it and slammed into the intersection of a busy street in broad daylight. Lucky no cars were in the area. His plane slammed so hard....his tennis shoe fell off and landed beside it.

This is also the same airport Kobe had his final chance at landing before deciding to continue on in that unusual thick fog, smh.

They reported looking in Sherman Oaks earlier on kcal9. My bro just told me they found the plane with the pilot deceased (rip) and no other passengers on board.

I just drove past the airport just minutes ago as I’m typing this. The Van Nuys one has a history of it. Most recent ones were crazy close to the airport where the pilots turned around after malfunctions and they don’t make it back, falling short just a block or two from the airport. One that still stays with me was a NASA scientist who’s plane stalled a mere 100 feet from it and slammed into the intersection of a busy street in broad daylight. Lucky no cars were in the area. His plane slammed so hard....his tennis shoe fell off and landed beside it.

This is also the same airport Kobe had his final chance at landing before deciding to continue on in that unusual thick fog, smh.
Some not right over there imo

Back
Top Bottom