the thread about nothing...

fwqa2x4yeb1b1.jpg

Reminds me a year or 2 ago i was parked somewhere with my mask on and I see from the corner of my eye some spider legs slowly crawling up my mask. Got up out my truck so fast started jumping and shaking and ish :lol:

I learned a former classmate attempted suicide but ultimately didn't do it after I was out of high school. His suicide attempt was predicated on him not being to handle the academic pressures of attending an Ivy League school. I don't remember which school he attended.

That guy is weak as hell for resorting to suicide just because he couldn't make the grades or handle the academic rigors of an Ivy League school.

He really lacked common sense because he probably assumed it would be similarly easy to excel in an Ivy League school. We attended a LAUSD school, which is the absolute worst public school system in the world. It was easy for him to excel at our school because it had sorry, unqualified teachers along with uneducated loser classmates from disenfranchised areas who grew up in single parent or broken homes with poor parenting.

He should have had common sense to realize there would be equally or even smarter classmates in an Ivy League school. Their academic demands are so tough they don't even help athletes pass just because they play sports like most schools do to stay competitive in the NCAA.

He clearly wasn't prepared for the real world after high school based on him being suicidal when things weren't favorable for him. Life ain't easy as an adult after graduating high school.

Suicide shouldn't ever be contemplated because every human will have problems or obstacles, more or less, by default. Anyone who resorts to suicide is a loser and failure in life. That's exactly what my classmate will always be.
If you think this reads as you being a mentally strong individual, guess again because the only thing you’re doing is conveying a low level of empathy

Back
Top Bottom