the thread about nothing...

Just got out of the car. Fox or CBS Sports Radio host just now has the Nuggets in a sweep!

bwolo5srch1b1.jpg

You know, working in the Car Business as a Used Car Salesman carries it's own stereotype and is very much warranted in most cases.

I work for a company where it is much more common for the Employee to get F*ed by the Dealership than the Customer.
My company has such a nasty reputation and gets SO MANY bad Reviews on Google that they implemented a New Policy where Each employee has to get 8 positive Google Reviews per month, or they lose their off day and $1000-2000 of their salary is gone.
This is the "only way" for them to offset the Bad Reviews because God Forbid they actually earn a review by doing good business.
Anybody who has ever given or even requested a Review from a client understands the kind of work goes into getting 1, much less 8.
I need some ideas on how to "steal" 8 reviews per month for my own benefit.

Feels ****ty knowing they have found a way to steal upwards of (50 employees, 8 reviews) 400+ positive reviews per month.
This is a new Low even for Used Cars.

Again, I need some ideas on how to "steal" 8 reviews per month for my own benefit.

You know, working in the Car Business as a Used Car Salesman carries it's own stereotype and is very much warranted in most cases.

I work for a company where it is much more common for the Employee to get F*ed by the Dealership than the Customer.
My company has such a nasty reputation and gets SO MANY bad Reviews on Google that they implemented a New Policy where Each employee has to get 8 positive Google Reviews per month, or they lose their off day and $1000-2000 of their salary is gone.
This is the "only way" for them to offset the Bad Reviews because God Forbid they actually earn a review by doing good business.
Anybody who has ever given or even requested a Review from a client understands the kind of work goes into getting 1, much less 8.

Feels ****ty knowing they have found a way to steal upwards of (50 employees, 8 reviews) 400+ positive reviews per month.

Again, I need some ideas on how to "steal" 8 reviews per month for my own benefit.
Start breaking off friends and family.

Get a different job there’s worthwhile struggle and there’s this

Back
Top Bottom