the thread about nothing...

So i got bestbuy total tech and bought a tv. They mounted it for free. Realized after they left that the location of the mounting isn’t exactly ideal.

So called them up to see how I can get it adjusted. No easy way lol.

I have to buy a new tv and get that mounted. And return the old TV (have 60 days). There’s no simple way / SKU for them to readjust it in their systems without charging me unless i do it the above way. lol

ojp6p3q3ym1b1.jpg
Id eat all of those tbh

what a gem

So i got bestbuy total tech and bought a tv. They mounted it for free. Realized after they left that the location of the mounting isn’t exactly ideal.

So called them up to see how I can get it adjusted. No easy way lol.

I have to buy a new tv and get that mounted. And return the old TV (have 60 days). There’s no simple way / SKU for them to readjust it in their systems without charging me unless i do it the above way. lol
They come and take the 1st one down for you too?

Cant even try to be cordial to panhandlers outside the gas station now they just relentless. Almost always if i have some change or a few loose bills ill give them, even sometimes offering to buy some coffee or a breakfast sandwich or something if they want. Folks outside the particular gas station I fill up my work truck getting progressively more aggressive.

Girl walks up to the front of my truck while im filling up, asks for some money. Truly didnt have anything today didn't have my wallet. Tell her no sorry, she's like can you give me a ride om like nah im at work sorry( wouldnt anyways), then she asks for money again by this time the pump clicks, i say nah im sorry i truly dont have anything shes like i got venmo i stoneface her get in the truck and pull off and she says F you then 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️. Think im done with that gas station 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️.

Back
Top Bottom