the thread about nothing...

DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN ABOVE,

Please make Floor & Decor Hire me ASAP!!
They close at 7pm everyday & 6pm on Sundays! It’s so close to home!! 🤩🤩
I really want to work there. I love floors. 😍 I really want this job bad because there’s a lot of learning & development that I could add to my skill set with floors & decor… and I’m tryna rip out these horrific floors these goons chose to put in my house. Horrible. Replace it with some real nice floors. I want to develop my handy with the tools skills you feel me? Fortune 2022 fastest growing companies. ESPP, all that. 😍

Answer my prayers fam.🙏
- Flightnikes.

Last edited:
8a43712bcf7280d06fe98f11a6adddfb

I can’t imagine. Can’t fathom being with a partner that’s down for this level of submissiveness. I know it’s roleplay, but still. I can’t comprehend being with a girl that would be down to put on this outfit and put the pictures out there. That’s true loyalty. Wonder if she’s always been like that? Or she’s that much in love she’s willing to try whatever? Or the D is so good, it brings a different side out.

I’m interested in the details of their dynamic. Psychologically.

She has to do outlandish things to stay relevant. I don't think it's that deep.

Literally no one is checking for Megan Fox in 2023 unless it's about her doing some wild **** with this guy :lol:

Wow

Never knew big rigs/mac trucks/18-wheelers/school buses never had SMOG compliance until not too long ago.

Late dumb dumb move, law should've been in place in the 80's.

Big trucks should have been smog regulated waaaaaaaaay before our daily vehicles.

So up until not too long ago. I could get(still can) my car impounded or pay thousands in fee's for not having a smog or no cats. But a truck can put out as much unregualted pollution in our atmosphere and nothing will happen.

What? 🤦

Back
Top Bottom