the thread about nothing...

I can’t imagine. Can’t fathom being with a partner that’s down for this level of submissiveness. I know it’s roleplay, but still. I can’t comprehend being with a girl that would be down to put on this outfit and put the pictures out there. That’s true loyalty. Wonder if she’s always been like that? Or she’s that much in love she’s willing to try whatever? Or the D is so good, it brings a different side out.

I’m interested in the details of their dynamic. Psychologically.
it's a role reversal in my case. I have been tamed and been a very good boy. because of it, I have been awarded with treats ! :lol:

Yellow cheeked tit
FB_IMG_1685665974835.jpg

Speaking of Barbie....on the cool.....I kinda want to see that movie. Seems like it might be pretty funny.

One of my pet peeves is inconsistent shoe sizing. I live out of the US so I often to wait months at a time to pick stuff up or have a family member bring it to me. I've gotten played twice recently. I'm a TTS 10.5 in just about everything unless it's noticeably large or small.
-FIrst time was the Lebron 20 trinity. Initially I thought they were snug cause of the woven material. I have other colorways so I am familiar with initial snug feeling. It wasn't until I realized at the end of the day my feet were actually hurting from how small they were
-Just bought the Clot Fragment Dunks and paid resale. I'm looking forward to wearing them and not concerned with sizing because everything I've heard about dunk lows are true to size/snug which I prefer. I thought they were a size 11 the way I was swimming in them and the heel was slipping. Now I gotta see if I can flip these and rebuy a half size smaller before I leave in 2 weeks.

Eating is funny. When you go an appropriate amount of time without food it can feel pretty good, but if you extend that time too dramatically, you could start to feel lousy. It’s all a balancing-act I suppose

Back
Top Bottom