the thread about nothing...

f4f9n8nwwt3b1.png

Accidentally grabbed a Coke Zero instead of a real Coke. Made me realize that if it’s not the real soda then no point of drinking it. Why drink these nasty substitutes :smh:

Yes, I know soda is bad but drink one every now and then.

The diet one is used by people who don’t want to drink that high fructose corn syrup version which is harmful to diabetics. The diet and zero versions do not spike blood sugar, food already does that.

I got off soda and lost 25lbs cut out alot of other sugar and most bread not all tho i gotta have some snacks, down 35 in total 5lbs away from the smallest I've ever been as a grown *** man.

I still have a soda every now and then i need that full high fructose tho(sometimes you can find a good cane sugar soda) no diets for me if im do it ima do it for real

I got off soda and lost 25lbs cut out alot of other sugar and most bread not all tho i gotta have some snacks, down 35 in total 5lbs away from the smallest I've ever been as a grown *** man.

I still have a soda every now and then i need that full high fructose tho(sometimes you can find a good cane sugar soda) no diets for me if im do it ima do it for real

Good work! Really, all sodas are bad for you and neither one is a winner. All good though, all in balance and moderation is key 👍

Accidentally grabbed a Coke Zero instead of a real Coke. Made me realize that if it’s not the real soda then no point of drinking it. Why drink these nasty substitutes :smh:

Yes, I know soda is bad but drink one every now and then.
I'd say it's dumb.

The diet one is used by people who don’t want to drink that high fructose corn syrup version which is harmful to diabetics. The diet and zero versions do not spike blood sugar, food already does that.
Might have just bought soda water and put a sugar substitute in it. It's much like saying new Marlboro lights with less nicotine.

Might have just bought soda water and put a sugar substitute in it. It's much like saying new Marlboro lights with less nicotine.

I get what you’re saying but the effect of spiked blood sugar is removed. Those diet/zero joints are for who would like to have something that resembles regular sodas with their meals. I personally can’t do cheeseburgers or tacos with a glass of water 😆

Back
Top Bottom