the thread about nothing...

55wiouo3gi291.jpg

Anyone want some imitation Jordan XI for $50?

This is funny because Shein thinks they're slick with omitting the Jumpman logo on the side and the 23 on the back with their bootleg version in order to avoid a trademark design lawsuit.

This crap is basically equivalent with imitations of popular shoes sold in the stores of Payless Shoes. Anyone remember how Payless has been plagiarizing popular shoes and leaving off the logos and/or lettering on their finished products for decades?

that's the bottom line nowadays. it's called fast fashion. companies nowadays make garments that look similar with each other and make small alterations to make them "unique" or "different to other brands but the style is practically the same. the only differences are the quality, price and materials. it is not illegal but it seems to push the boundaries of copyright or design patent.

everything is pretty much similar now, just with different names. be it from fashion, technology, furnitures, etc...... funniest thing though that the suppliers or manufacturers of such items came from one and the same company.

I get what you’re saying but the effect of spiked blood sugar is removed. Those diet/zero joints are for who would like to have something that resembles regular sodas with their meals. I personally can’t do cheeseburgers or tacos with a glass of water 😆
I understand this situation but I believe it is how we are now programmed to eat something automatically with Soda. I remember growing up not having a craving for soda when eating eventhough we sell a bunch of them. water was fine for me.

having said that, I have a chinese friend of mine that rarely drinks soda and though me a trick when eating fastfood or anything. it took just a bit to get accustomed to it but I appreciate the change and transition. drinking it does eliminate that greasy, salty, bitter taste in foods and I did notice a bit more increase in appetite and prevent bloating from drinking sodas. he introduced me to drinking hot tea (no sugar) during meals. there are different kinds of tea and it doesn't need to be those strong ones that taste like a concoction for hangovers. a simple burnt rice water tea should be more than enough to clean your palate and flush your intestine and gives you more appetite.

Pretty sure I’m colorblind because I do not see a number in this picture :lol: :smh:
1685965946775.png
A very high percentage of guys are red/green colorblind.

I used to carry this exact picture in college and I'd use it on random people to see if they were... whatever I was making up at the time. I mostly used it as a gay test or an intelligence test.

(I can't see the 6, but i've known forever that I'm partially red/green colorblind.)

Back
Top Bottom