the thread about nothing...

Yeah, we bury all utilities in the ground - the fact that the US has so many exposed cables always baffled me. My family in OH talk about power cuts all the time.

If you know the Midwest you know our infrastructure is crumbling.

I live in mn, state is rich and it’s still poverty infrastructure.

My power doesn’t really go out though, that was a freak accident.

1363983562_600x.jpg

I dont know what I did wrong fellas. The algo aint feeding me bird pictures anymore, I barely get one or two and alot of repeats. I always liked shared and reacted to the photos but just like they mysteriously appeared, they disappeared 😢
I loved them 😄 I often shared them with a family thread, making the teens angry 😄

Regarding handicapped parking spots: How do you feel about drivers with a handicapped permit, but no handicapped passenger, parking in a handicapped spot?

Which is to say, a car may have a handicap permit, but the handicapped person in question isn’t in the car at the time, but the driver uses the permit to access a handicapped spot anyway.The wife goes to the grocery store, but her handicapped husband stays at home.

Should she have to park in a regular spot?

Forget the legalities of it.

…i’m talk about ethics.

My view on HC spots are for me i pay them absolutely no mind not my spot not my problem. Ill take the risk of using a loading zone in a smaller store only in extreme cases of laziness or emergency but Id never attempt to use a HC spot even if there was a placard in the car i was in. In a perfect world only those that needed them would use them. All disabilities aren't visible im not the judge of who deserves the placard or not tho. Parking a little farther away costs you minimal time.

Regarding handicapped parking spots: How do you feel about drivers with a handicapped permit, but no handicapped passenger, parking in a handicapped spot?

Which is to say, a car may have a handicap permit, but the handicapped person in question isn’t in the car at the time, but the driver uses the permit to access a handicapped spot anyway.The wife goes to the grocery store, but her handicapped husband stays at home.

Should she have to park in a regular spot?

Forget the legalities of it.

…i’m talk about ethics.
Ethically, yea, she should park somewhere else so someone who is actually handicapped can use the spot.

Real world...nah. Use that ****

Back
Top Bottom