the thread about nothing...

Regarding handicapped parking spots: How do you feel about drivers with a handicapped permit, but no handicapped passenger, parking in a handicapped spot?

Which is to say, a car may have a handicap permit, but the handicapped person in question isn’t in the car at the time, but the driver uses the permit to access a handicapped spot anyway.The wife goes to the grocery store, but her handicapped husband stays at home.

Should she have to park in a regular spot?

Forget the legalities of it.

…i’m talk about ethics.

How would you know if the person is disabled?

Just because you don't visibly see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Regarding handicapped parking spots: How do you feel about drivers with a handicapped permit, but no handicapped passenger, parking in a handicapped spot?

Which is to say, a car may have a handicap permit, but the handicapped person in question isn’t in the car at the time, but the driver uses the permit to access a handicapped spot anyway.The wife goes to the grocery store, but her handicapped husband stays at home.

…i’m talk about ethics.

But in general, I think nothing of it.

We all get over on the system someway, somehow.

That is just their way of doing it.

Do your thing.

2868869-front_1600x.jpg

788311-front_1600x.jpg

…i’m talk about ethics.

Around here we give the person the pass rather than a specific vehicle - and you can only use it if you have that person with you.

There are a lot of hidden disabilities though so it’s not something I would ever say to someone.

A homie had open heart surgery and the doctor gave him a handicap placard cause he wanted to stress the heart as little as possible. Also have another homie that fell out of a helicopter in the navy. Usually completely normal but his back flares up sometimes so he has one too. So yeah, you never know what's actually going on in someone else's life.

…i’m talk about ethics.
should be issued a ticket.

Back
Top Bottom