the thread about nothing...

IMG_4954.jpeg

Shhhooo..Spirit doesn't even do that! :lol: Used plans, extra fees out of the ying-yang and the wal mart-esque clientele. Also, Spirit is the only airline where the front desk be packed. I guess people still pay for tickets at the airport? I like my free checked bag and snacks
You read the instructions and won’t be no problems. People go on budget airlines expecting regular or premium service and get confused why they’re out an extra $200 at the counter. Make it make sense.

Every spirit flight I’ve been on I get comfy, close my eyes, and I’m there. Eat a big meal before hand and let it put you to sleep.

One of the summit recaps had a bunch of guys introducing themselves. I wouldn't mind seeing that on a larger level. After literal decades of interaction, it would be dope to see who's who.

I didn't know kangaroo was a common food in Australia. They say it's basically their version of deer. Seems too human-like to kill/eat imo.

I didn't know kangaroo was a common food in Australia. They say it's basically their version of deer. Seems too human-like to kill/eat imo.

I've got really good kangaroo leather bike shoes. I think they have a lot of them so they think of them in the same way as most of us do about cattle.

I do know that you can't get those shoes in California - I'm not sure what part of the process is the issue though.

Back
Top Bottom