the thread about nothing...

I think it’s less about you being arrogant and more about you not taking any bull**** from anyone.😎
No lie i wake up feeling invincible. I never ever use my position in life to put others down, but youre right, i take ******** from literally no one and it boost my ego at times

I have to constantly remind myself where i came from and how i started in life to humble myself

Damn I abandoned my fantasy team in October and still got third place.

I busted my *** shuffling my horrible draft picks in and out of the line-up and lost in miserable fashion.

back in 2012/13 I think
someone in the league had mccoy the year he was just going ham
but he hit on everyone in his draft
man was dropping 140pts (standard scoring) minimum every week
not even adjusting his lineup
not even logging in some weeks

meanwhile
Im going full einstein adjusting my lineups etc
and fighting to get into the playoffs

ff the most frustrating

80ek8x.jpg

last year i pretty much sacrificed my rest days so i could earn extra bucks and it took a toll on me by the end of 2023 (physically and mentally) so this year i might have to take it slow instead. i'll be taking commissions here and there but i'll definitely put myself first at the end of the day

These young girls out here talk a lot of ish but don't no nothing :lol: Victoria Monet said she's to fly to get hit from behind :rofl: there's no such thing

Wattba , with Best Buy doing away with CDs/DVDs it makes me reminisce about the mid 00s and walking the aisles at my local malls Sam Goody/FYE looking at different CDs and having sticker shock at some of those older double albums. I think they wanted damn near $30 for Life After Death and All Eyez on Me lol. Used to love that kind of marketing with the big cardboard ads though.

last year i pretty much sacrificed my rest days so i could earn extra bucks and it took a toll on me by the end of 2023 (physically and mentally) so this year i might have to take it slow instead. i'll be taking commissions here and there but i'll definitely put myself first at the end of the day
I’m glad you’re trying to balance it out!

John Henry beat the machine, but he died soon afterward. No amount of work or money is worth health and life!

back in 2012/13 I think
someone in the league had mccoy the year he was just going ham
but he hit on everyone in his draft
man was dropping 140pts (standard scoring) minimum every week
not even adjusting his lineup
not even logging in some weeks

meanwhile
Im going full einstein adjusting my lineups etc
and fighting to get into the playoffs

ff the most frustrating
Yeah it’s the luck of draw sometimes. I was killing in 2021 and was the champ. But this year I had Henry, Mahomes, DaVante Adams fail me with their inconsistent production.

im doing that now and honestly, it is extremely difficult that takes a lot of sacrifices but i have to do it.
My colleagues thinks i'm insane yet they respect the hustle once i tell them about my ambitions.

5-6 days working per week, 12-14 hours per day, for two years now and at least one more year this year.

with my recent growth in income and investments, i will create passive income for myself to cover housing and utilities for life!!!

don't give up my friend, the beginning stages are the hardest, once the money stack up it just end up making more of itself #ThankYouCompoundInterest

Last edited:
im doing that now and honestly, it is extremely difficult that takes a lot of sacrifices but i have to do it.
My colleagues thinks i'm insane yet they respect the hustle once i tell them about my ambitions.

5-6 days working per week, 12-14 hours per day, for two years now and at least one more year this year.

with my recent growth in income and investments, i will create passive income for myself to cover housing and utilities for life!!!

don't give up my friend, the beginning stages are the hardest, once the money stack up it just end up making more of itself #ThankYouCompoundInterest
I did the 12 - 14 hour days a little while ago. Not to stack money, but to survive comfortably (I like steak, sue me). ****s exhausting.

Back
Top Bottom