the thread about nothing...

414879918_10105929908907123_4371201172525900190_n.jpg

Being on this initial list, from what I’ve read, doesn’t mean they were accomplices in any underage sexual abuse. Those on the list have associations with him apparently, but some could mean something and some could mean nothing. There’d be further lists and digging.

speaking about post new year celebration, I made some round roast beef yesterday since I've been working from December 23 up til New Year at work. January 2 was the only time I could relax and enjoy the new year. my lady prepared some spicy mapo tofu and I prepared the beef. nothing too fancy and those sort of nonsense that people overdo the recipe. just plain salt and pepper while I marinated the beef in Merlot for about an hour (overnight is best) since I was craving for almost 2 weeks for something really nice to eat and I wouldn't be able to cook it the next day due to my busy schedule again. I did my own prep which turn the beef really nice into a supple medium rare meat that my family enjoyed a lot.

Only things that’s going to be left in Best Buy moving forward will be tvs, computers, video game consoles, and theater style sized bags/boxes of candy

Back
Top Bottom