Originally Posted by DaulDierce

http://www.worldstarhipho...p?v=wshhS4ahn2XZsm3d23XM
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by lana85

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

What did u do?
The person I've been seeing apparently watched me put in my passcode, used it to get into my phone and saw some explicit text/photos while I was in the shower.  My fault for sending/receiving the texts and my stupidity for not deleting them.  It didn't go any farther than the texts but try convincing someone who your supposed to be faithful to of that.  I'm too old for this foolishness. 
mad.gif
Stupid me. I hate hurting people I care about. 
Oh no....ALWAYS DELETE!
laugh.gif

But in all honesty you really shouldn't even be sending receiving photos from other chicks. I mean im sure you'd be pissed if you went through her phone and saw pics of someone else d*ck.
laugh.gif

Just be honest with her and she'll eventually get over it.
When we started dating I stop all the sexting stuff with other people for the most part but every once in a while....... and I usually do delete but never thought anyone would go thru my phone either.  Too much trust. 
I was honest and I wrote a novel of an apology.  Got no response. 
indifferent.gif
   Don't think there is any fixing it.  Not so sure 'forgive and forget' is an option here.  I know I wouldn't if it was the other way around.

The person I've been seeing apparently watched me put in my passcode, used it to get into my phone and saw some explicit text/photos while I was in the shower.  My fault for sending/receiving the texts and my stupidity for not deleting them.  It didn't go any farther than the texts but try convincing someone who your supposed to be faithful to of that.  I'm too old for this foolishness. 
mad.gif
Oh no....ALWAYS DELETE!
laugh.gif

But in all honesty you really shouldn't even be sending receiving photos from other chicks. I mean im sure you'd be pissed if you went through her phone and saw pics of someone else d*ck.
laugh.gif

When we started dating I stop all the sexting stuff with other people for the most part but every once in a while....... and I usually do delete but never thought anyone would go thru my phone either.  Too much trust. 
indifferent.gif
   Don't think there is any fixing it.  Not so sure 'forgive and forget' is an option here.  I know I wouldn't if it was the other way around.
I dont think I could either. How long you been with her? Its different for everyone. I know guys who did worse and got their girl to forgive them. Took forever and they had to give in all the passwords but they eventually forgave. Its just up to you to decide if u want to keep trying. Guys are so sneaky! lol

Oh no....ALWAYS DELETE!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
I dont think I could either. How long you been with her? Its different for everyone. I know guys who did worse and got their girl to forgive them. Took forever and they had to give in all the passwords but they eventually forgave. Its just up to you to decide if u want to keep trying. Guys are so sneaky! lol
8 months.  And I think girls are just as sneaky. 

My birthday is tomorrow and I have 2 finals. Really depending on doing well on my physics final so I don't have to retake the course
30t6p3b.gif

man i really wanna grow my hair out like the gonz .. my hair grows pretty fast and i usually only get like 2-4 cuts a year but i just dont know how id look

i think i have the right hair too..not greasy/dry or anything and it gets curly after like 2 months

mark.jpg

MarkGonzales.jpg

I *&%^ up and ruined something great. Hate myself right now.
frown.gif

What did u do?
mad.gif

roll.gif
 She got what she wanted. 

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Currently growing out my hair. How do i get hair like Cudder?

I think he put a relaxer in his hair it or something...or ask a girl lol

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Who has seen the video with the old chick with the young dude on WSHH

come through with it foo
nerd.gif
It's not worth watching really, if it's the one I think he's talking about then it's just some super old @*+ lady groping this kid while he drives.

They help you grip things and help with the strength of your fingers. They also provide protection for the tips of your fingers.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Just got stood up... so I went to the sushi bar and started drinking

Am I ugly or something?

Man don't  question your self image and worth on some flaky #$@ female. 

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Just got stood up... so I went to the sushi bar and started drinking

Am I ugly or something?

Man don't  question your self image and worth on some flaky #$@ female. 

x2

Thanks guys. Anyway...
Playing Skyrim now. This game is freaking huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. All this damn walking

Back
Top Bottom