the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by MjWizKid

tumblr_m2wa2oU1J51qztq1xo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2wa2oU1J51qztq1xo2_500.png

That is so legit!

MMG, your case doesn't sound so much like "hard to get" but more like she's confused.

In general, girls play hard to get to test you and to give you a chance to prove yourself. They want to see a) that you actually like them and will put in effort to pursue them, and b) that you have what it takes. I'm realizing more and more that girls have no real criteria on a guy or what they're looking for. At the end of the day, they just want the guy that feels right to them.
idk what to do, i wanna just cut her off, but i have strong feelings for her, like shes everything i want 
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

I know the feel.
It's so much easier to be an 
7d51574a69d6fbf7c66591dcde7fe1322df06d2.gif
hole in life. Never catch feelings, and girls will chase you.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by MMG

yo cap, why do females play hard to get
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

what female is playing hard to get? I know when I play hard to get its so the line is drawn in the sand that I'm not like the rest. I may be interested but your gonna have show me more of you to see more of me.

super long story.

so here are cliffs
laugh.gif

- dating this chick for a couple of months (3-4)
- get into car accident  ( my sons mother shows up at the hospital
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i didnt ask her too either
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
)
- my girl gets upset, tells me she dunno if she can deal with my sons mother still being attached, and things we should take a step back from one another
- we dont talk for 3 weeks (
frown.gif
) she hits me up saying shes misses me, so weve been talking and hanging out these last few days
- now this girl hit a super rough patch in her life, we had sat down and she told me that if i didnt wanna be with her that she would understand because she couldnt be the girlfriend i would want/need
- told her nonsense , it didnt bother me (this was before the car accident)
- now shes telling me that right now she needs to get her life together, and we should take things slow
mad.gif

idk what to do, i wanna just cut her off, but i have strong feelings for her, like shes everything i want
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

No harm in supporting one another. 3 weeks is a long time to not talk not gonna lie. Just be there for each other. If its meant to pick back up it will.
smile.gif

I don't know me and duke got a planned trip coming up soon and I dont need this drama. knowing me I would be the one to suggest still going as friends
roll.gif
cause he a legit good travel companion. I'm so bold.
30t6p3b.gif

Having to use ipod stock headphones.
Buying girls birthday gifts thinking that I was going to get yambs.
Joining the football team only to see the gayest actions ever.
Thinking that I could pass college chemistry and calculus.
Getting teabagged while I was bench pressing.
Having to use IE.

oh-god-why.jpg

I hate it when i text someone and they don't respond , and then txt me the next day saying "have a nice day :3" like its all Gucci.Yes this is a female.
Can't decide whether to take this girl from another school to prom (I'd have to pay for her ticket) but she's
pimp.gif
and wants to go and kick it with me after prom , or taking the girl up there bout text message, she already bought her ticket , and I'm trying to get with her.. BUT she dated my boy... I've never been so confused , oh I forgot to mention. I'm kinda tight with $ till I get paid on Friday...but i really dnt wanna drop $ on that broad's ticket...

Let meeee show youu how your ({}) wooooorks, since you didnt bring it to meeee fiirrrssst

I have lootttss of thiiings to show you, if you're ready to leeeaarrrrrn

Let meeee show youu how your ({}) woooooorks, bet you didnt know that iiiiiit could sqqquuuuuirt

pimp.gif

roll.gif
My #+%%+

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by MMG

yo cap, why do females play hard to get
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

what female is playing hard to get? I know when I play hard to get its so the line is drawn in the sand that I'm not like the rest. I may be interested but your gonna have show me more of you to see more of me.

super long story.

so here are cliffs
laugh.gif

- dating this chick for a couple of months (3-4)
- get into car accident  ( my sons mother shows up at the hospital
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i didnt ask her too either
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
)
- my girl gets upset, tells me she dunno if she can deal with my sons mother still being attached, and things we should take a step back from one another
- we dont talk for 3 weeks (
frown.gif
) she hits me up saying shes misses me, so weve been talking and hanging out these last few days
- now this girl hit a super rough patch in her life, we had sat down and she told me that if i didnt wanna be with her that she would understand because she couldnt be the girlfriend i would want/need
- told her nonsense , it didnt bother me (this was before the car accident)
- now shes telling me that right now she needs to get her life together, and we should take things slow
mad.gif

frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
she met another dude fam
on to the next one...

Bruh. Finally ive broken through with this girl.

Shes in my Bio class and see her every other day so it wasnt a pain to chop. I never hung out with her outside of class/during breaks between classes/labs.

But finally broke though bruh. Feels good man
pimp.gif

I was 4th & inches for a quite a bit through the semester but now, Its a fresh set of downs!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Let meeee show youu how your ({}) wooooorks, since you didnt bring it to meeee fiirrrssst

Let meeee show youu how your ({}) woooooorks, bet you didnt know that iiiiiit could sqqquuuuuirt

pimp.gif

roll.gif
My #+%%+
My female friends that are Brian McKnight fans are upset and grossed out by this, he lost some of his base.
Reading threads on NT, i realize objectivity is a talent.  No matter what it is, someone always makes it subjective and takes it personal.

So I decided to start P90X...

Did the Chest & Back DVD yesterday, quit halfway through it
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Decided to do the Lean Routine instead.

Just finished Cardio X and I'm spent.

Feels good though.

And just for reference, I used to run track and play soccer.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i'm getting addicted to dr. pepper

i dont blame you, its quite possibly the greatest drink ever made. SRS

glad i dont drink pop but when i see Dr. pepper i get that itch to just drink a whole 2 liter
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

pimp.gif

roll.gif
My #+%%+
My female friends that are Brian McKnight fans are upset and grossed out by this, he lost some of his base.
Reading threads on NT, i realize objectivity is a talent.  No matter what it is, someone always makes it subjective and takes it personal.

Brian McKnight said this?
eek.gif

So random.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom