the thread about nothing...

Let's change the subject
I love Zooey Deschanel.
tumblr_lrr0f2Enkl1qd479d.gif

one time i had to release a load but didnt have anything

that same day i un'ds some jays

Anyone sit back and feel lucky to be an American sometimes. I'm not some Zealous patriotic dude, but I look around at the world sometimes and almost think of it as a lottery, could be in a 3rd world country or something, but I was "lucky" enough to be born here

I was shocked at how many of my homeboys never got whipped as a child... It only happened to me a little over a handful of times but for it to have not happened once :nerd: . Then after spending some time over their crib i hear their mother's call them "worthless, pitiful, waste of space etc" for hours on end.. Personally i see that as way worse than a couple cracks from a belt....

idk something made me think of this

So one of my best friends...... cheats, at a lot of things.

Not literally cheats, but he's the type of person who will always find the easy way out in order to be right or to get a leg up. Like we could be texting back and forth about sports, and he'll literally be copying and pasting me his analysis from the internet and make them his own opinion.

Or in video games, he's the ultimate cheeser or he'll always find stupid exploits.

How would you label this guy 

A winner.

Speaking of Cindy Crawford,I was at Target earlier and saw her on a magazine cover and I was like damn.
cindy-crawford-shape-magazine-december-issue__oPt.jpg

Too many folks on here taking relationship advice from people that have zero real life relationship experience. Beating it to racks and racks of females for years does not give your insight any formidable weight or concrete value. Everyone can have an opinion....not everyone can provide quality advice.
You have dudes idolizing glorified materialistic people with that have no drive or career path ahead of them. Folks looking up to the wrong members if they want to turn their lives around or steer them in the right direction.
This board has some great members with tons of knowledge......but those guys seldom have the light shined on them and most members have no idea the diverse collection of individuals we have on here.

Last edited:

Not literally cheats, but he's the type of person who will always find the easy way out in order to be right or to get a leg up. Like we could be texting back and forth about sports, and he'll literally be copying and pasting me his analysis from the internet and make them his own opinion.

Or in video games, he's the ultimate cheeser or he'll always find stupid exploits.

Just talking in general, he'll never really give a straight answer; it's always a blanket, flip floppy statement so he can't be wrong with whatever he says.

I don't know how to describe it, like he's engaged and somehow he'll find, I don't know how and I don't mean literally in extramarital ways, a way to cheat in his marriage. Like somehow he'll find some loophole or some get out of jail free card to get the better of that marriage :lol:

Speaking of which, I could ask him to hang out and he'll say "Oh I got an essay to work on" or some bull, and I will automatically know that means his whipped-*** can't come out and play. But at the same time I can't really call him out on it because he really does have something to work on

Michael Jordan.

Just talking in general, he'll never really give a straight answer; it's always a blanket, flip floppy statement so he can't be wrong with whatever he says.

I don't know how to describe it, like he's engaged and somehow he'll find, I don't know how and I don't mean literally in extramarital ways, a way to cheat in his marriage. Like somehow he'll find some loophole or some get out of jail free card to get the better of that marriage :lol:

Speaking of which, I could ask him to hang out and he'll say "Oh I got an essay to work on" or some bull, and I will automatically know that means his whipped-*** can't come out and play. But at the same time I can't really call him out on it because he really does have something to work on

Just wrote a long reply and my phone logged me out -_-

Back
Top Bottom