the thread about nothing...

Ralph Wiggum is the most underrated tv character ever.
tumblr_lp934kkDOO1qe8a0fo1_250.gif
tumblr_lp934kkDOO1qe8a0fo2_250.gif
tumblr_lp934kkDOO1qe8a0fo3_250.gif
tumblr_lp934kkDOO1qe8a0fo4_250.gif
tumblr_lp934kkDOO1qe8a0fo5_250.gif
tumblr_lp934kkDOO1qe8a0fo6_250.gif

Last edited:
So one of my best friends...... cheats, at a lot of things.

Not literally cheats, but he's the type of person who will always find the easy way out in order to be right or to get a leg up. Like we could be texting back and forth about sports, and he'll literally be copying and pasting me his analysis from the internet and make them his own opinion.

Or in video games, he's the ultimate cheeser or he'll always find stupid exploits.

Just talking in general, he'll never really give a straight answer; it's always a blanket, flip floppy statement so he can't be wrong with whatever he says.

I don't know how to describe it, like he's engaged and somehow he'll find, I don't know how and I don't mean literally in extramarital ways, a way to cheat in his marriage. Like somehow he'll find some loophole or some get out of jail free card to get the better of that marriage :lol:

Speaking of which, I could ask him to hang out and he'll say "Oh I got an essay to work on" or some bull, and I will automatically know that means his whipped-*** can't come out and play. But at the same time I can't really call him out on it because he really does have something to work on

How would you label this guy 

These friends/type of people are interesting...very competitive people that in a way are masking underlying insecurities or just overall depression within them self. Hell i can be a bit like that often, defensive and sometimes trying too hard to be right

Its interesting cause you usually drop these people as friends out of your life the quickest/often because it can be annoying after awhile. However theyre usually the most loyal people we know and dont act like alot of the clowns we put up with. Theyre true to themselves most of the time which is respectable and wont run around saying dumb ****

They wouldnt tell u any of that though because of the pride they have and again hidden insecurities

Not literally cheats, but he's the type of person who will always find the easy way out in order to be right or to get a leg up. Like we could be texting back and forth about sports, and he'll literally be copying and pasting me his analysis from the internet and make them his own opinion.

Or in video games, he's the ultimate cheeser or he'll always find stupid exploits.

Just talking in general, he'll never really give a straight answer; it's always a blanket, flip floppy statement so he can't be wrong with whatever he says.

I don't know how to describe it, like he's engaged and somehow he'll find, I don't know how and I don't mean literally in extramarital ways, a way to cheat in his marriage. Like somehow he'll find some loophole or some get out of jail free card to get the better of that marriage 
laugh.gif

Speaking of which, I could ask him to hang out and he'll say "Oh I got an essay to work on" or some bull, and I will automatically know that means his whipped-*** can't come out and play. But at the same time I can't really call him out on it because he really does have something to work on

Just wrote a long reply and my phone logged me out -_-
Damn its done that too me a few times too on the mobile site

I don't know how to describe it, like he's engaged and somehow he'll find, I don't know how and I don't mean literally in extramarital ways, a way to cheat in his marriage. Like somehow he'll find some loophole or some get out of jail free card to get the better of that marriage 
laugh.gif

Michael Jordan.
Soooo a douche bag? 

Which is funny because I've actually nicknamed him DBD

Same type of person thatll say "no no thats not true" or "no no your wrong" all the time

Lemme tell ya bout the watch yall

Talking bout the eel skin watch

talking about eel skin

not the real thing

but something appealing

I got a feeeling

you wouldnt like it

pull out the jimjim see if you can tighten it

likes to get freaky

all up in ya bed but my *** aint sleepy

Im strictly creeping

better watch out cause im pullin out the watch now

Im talking bout EEL SKIN !

keep it zipped up so the freshness sealed in

ladies always tryin to feel them

got em all crazy head and a heel spin

girls tryin to find what the time is

some want kisses some want diamonds

but I strictly work by the clock

me and you checkin out the eel skin watch

ladys always wanna check the time

i think its 1/4 past 69

you got a sexy mind

sexy eyes

thighs

my

goodness

would this

be the first time that im on your goodlist

lets hope its not the last

eel skin watch and a handful of ***

if its after class

or after work

or on a lunchbreak

hittin that spongecake

Ill tell you one things certian

better lock the doors and close those curtians

and let the eel come out

you know the Rolex gonna pull some clout

no doubt when we in the room

and its quarter past freckle

you know what we doin'

Ill say it like this

do a lil wrap job around the wrist

Im not down to kiss

check out that time it is

gonna smoke some ****z

get in the bed try and make some kids

eel skins hip bone collar

wanna know the time ? Just holler

Amen

thank jesus

born with the only kinda watch I needed

dont be too proud kid

for those who dont know let me tell you about it

thats whan you grab the tip of your **** and wrap it with your wrist check this

Its a watch thats atttached at the crotch..... and lookin like sex'o'clock

one more headboad notch

These friends/type of people are interesting...very competitive people that in a way are masking underlying insecurities or just overall depression within them self. Hell i can be a bit like that often, defensive and sometimes trying too hard to be right

Its interesting cause you usually drop these people as friends out of your life the quickest/often because it can be annoying after awhile. However theyre usually the most loyal people we know and dont act like alot of the clowns we put up with. Theyre true to themselves most of the time which is respectable and wont run around saying dumb ****

They wouldnt tell u any of that though because of the pride they have and again hidden insecurities
Absolutely, he definitely is that Mr. Right kind of guy.

I'm actually gonna be his best man... for the speech I'm just gonna put him on blast and roast the hell out of him 
laugh.gif

And I know he'll be pissed, but he can take it 

laugh.gif

I like this guy. 
laugh.gif
A winner in my book. 

I don't know how to describe it, like he's engaged and somehow he'll find, I don't know how and I don't mean literally in extramarital ways, a way to cheat in his marriage. Like somehow he'll find some loophole or some get out of jail free card to get the better of that marriage :lol:

I like this guy.  :lol: A winner in my book. 

yolorenzo? :nerd:

You can be friends with a girl you already had sex with right? Besides the whole leading towards "friends with benefits."  I really like chilling with this girl but I've never really had a girl best friend before.  I'm not sure if the same rules apply.  Maybe I'm just over thinking this.

laugh.gif

I like this guy. 
laugh.gif
A winner in my book. 
yolorenzo?
nerd.gif
I guess, if yall knew him, I think you'd think he was losing bigtime.....

I would just use the first two sentences. Using the rest makes it too obviously unnatural...but some of these chicks wouldnt even realize that so :lol:

You can be friends with a girl you already had sex with right? Besides the whole leading towards "friends with benefits."  I really like chilling with this girl but I've never really had a girl best friend before.  I'm not sure if the same rules apply.  Maybe I'm just over thinking this.

you are overthinking it, its possible to be just friends with a females you've had sex with as long as the just friends feeling is mutual

Back
Top Bottom