the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

what is the proper way to wipe your butt?

I always thought it was down up, but now I hear people wipe from up to down? Like what the funk. Doesn't that mean you have a pretty high chance of leaving poop stains on the area between your balls and !#*!?!

OMG, what about women?!

Their butt is like 1 inch away from the glory hole man!

1. Get more fiber into your system. This will make pooping easier, faster, and most importantly, cleaner.
  2. When you sit on the bowl, attempt to spread your cheeks a little right before contact with the bowl. Optionally, squat over the bowl (have your feet on the bowl rim). I don't recommend this unless the toilet you're using is built for this.
  3. When actually pooping, aim for long thrusts - try to get the entire log out at once. If you have to take a break, don't snap the log - just let it hang out until you feel ready to go again. It helps if your upper body is leaning forward. Experiment with this until you find an optimal zone. Mine is with my elbows on my knees and my head resting on my hands, but I know some people have their head by their knees.
  4. Once absolutely, EVERYTHING is out and you feel ready, grab a couple of squares of toilet paper. Personally, the equivalent of 3 ply is enough for me (rounding down), but sometimes I have to get the equivalent of 6. (If this confuses you, think of it this way: if you have single ply and want the equivalent of 3, fold 3 squares into 1. If you have 2 ply and you want the equivalent of 3, use 2 squares).
  5. Lay the square on your fingers such that it lays flat and your middle finger is along the middle axis of the paper.
  6. Bend over (DO NOT STAND UP YOU BARBARIAN) and position your finger tips between your genitals and your $!%$. Your middle finger should be in the path leading to your $!%$.
  7. Wipe away from your genitals, applying the most pressure to your middle finger. If all goes well, you should get a nice streak of poo. Fold paper and repeat from step 5 until paper is exhausted (usually 1 or 2 more wipes). Discard any used paper into the toilet.
  8. Poop clustered around hair can be taken out after one or two wipes. Simply use a fresh sheet and begin the wipe. When over the $!%$/anal hair, use a pulling action to clean off the poo. This should take care of the poop.
  9. Use more paper as necessary until there the paper comes away clean or you start bleeding (easier than you think).
  10. Flush and feel proud of your clean %!+%%@@.
Notes: If your butt is wet because of the poop composition or splash, consider blotting your butt before step 7 with several layers of toilet paper. Wet poo is a sign of digestion issues and fiber can help (unless it's caused by disease). If these tips don't help, it may be time to break out the bidet/baby wipes.

EDIT: In step 7, you should be reaching around your back. Putting your hands behind your legs is ridiculous.

EDIT 2: A lot of people are asking why standing is so bad. By bending over in step 6, your butt cheeks spread apart making the job a whole lot easier. If you stand, your cheeks close getting poop on them and making your $!%$ harder to access in general.

EDIT 3: People are also complaining about the lack of bidets and wetting tissues. These options are indeed optimal, but many households and public restrooms are not set up for these operations in the United States.

source: http://www.reddit.com/r/A...ly_wipe_my_hairy/c4bn22c

Kind of bummed Kobe is sitting out the final game...

I wanted to see him go for 82
ohwell.gif

They really need to fix the AC in my control room, it's hot as hell in here.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

what is the proper way to wipe your butt?

I'm sorry but I literally just spit my drink out and almost hit my laptop 
roll.gif

My uncle just lost his battle to cancer this morning.
In a way I'm glad it's over, he was in Mexico and the healthcare they provided him was horrible, when he was first diagnosed they basically told my aunt that there's nothing they could do, even though they recommended to start the chemo asap.

Descanse en paz Rafael Fuentes, I haven't been to Mexico in years but he was always one of my favorite uncles. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

My uncle just lost his battle to cancer this morning.
In a way I'm glad it's over, he was in Mexico and the healthcare they provided him was horrible, when he was first diagnosed they basically told my aunt that there's nothing they could do, even though they recommended to start the chemo asap.

Descanse en paz Rafael Fuentes, I haven't been to Mexico in years but he was always one of my favorite uncles. 
frown.gif
My condolences
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Gamers = men. Deal with it ladies. Ya'll played dress up, and still do, we do the same.

I wasn't hating man.
grin.gif
I had this long convo with group of co-workers one day who were trying to get me to understand minecraft and I just couldn't get it but I let them live.

It was a general comment sparked by yours, just based on how the convo always comes up.  I don't even game like that though, my games are sitting around dusty as my ps3 is mainly my netflix box.

As I put on these headphones, turn on this hip-hop and roll up some of this weed, I escape all my problems in the world and for once I feel at peace.
I could’ve done it all without the trees but they help calm my nerves and put my mind at ease.

Stressin’ got my wrists lookin’ sloppy, and nah I ain’t talkin’ about cuts
Writin’ my lyrics down on my sleeves because a pen and a pad just wasn’t enough
Ideas bouncin’ around in my head got me goin’ nuts
I lost my ambition and my inspiration so I guess now I’m just $!!$*!’ up.

It’s crazy how the world works, folks get offended when you speak the truth
But it’s exactly what they need to hear
Instead they say you’re out here just to instill fear

Maybe I should stick to my day job 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by John Mayer

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I love that feeling when you're craving a certain song or album and you're not sure or not if it's on your music player, and then come to find out it is. Clutch!
pimp.gif

160 GB iPod Classic FTW! John Mayer *%$!@!

Continuum_%28album%29.png

A classic album in every sense of the word.
glasses.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This dude is working on my last bit of good will I got left in the good will piggy bank before I use it all up again...ima have to donate to charity, volunteer and %+%%. Do some programming for some non-profits. This $+!%!+*%%%+% here.

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

That feel when she texts you first
embarassed.gif
smile.gif

That feel when you text a chick for the first time, she doesn't know who you are
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

embarassed.gif
smile.gif

That feel when you text a chick for the first time, she doesn't know who you are
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Let's focus on those good feels

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

embarassed.gif
smile.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Let's focus on those good feels

Thats where you say, Mother Teresa.

Back
Top Bottom