the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by cap1229

Just cause you are handsome and sexy as hell doesn't give you the right to just be a boring individual with no ambition. Biggest pet peeve are sexy dudes with no personality. No jokes. No nothing. Ugh. Stale _'s. If I can make fun of you and you not even know it I will cheat on you with no remorse and I don't even care. So what you have money...I do too. Make it worth my while to be pressed over you and I'll be faithful and loyal.

<--blown

so you wouldnt be faithful and loyal if he didnt charm you every second you want it?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

alien.gif
@ the poop video
great video...
they looked like that had alotta fun making it.

wingstop >> buffalo wild wings, doe...

still... video is 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just cause you are handsome and sexy as hell doesn't give you the right to just be a boring individual with no ambition. Biggest pet peeve are sexy dudes with no personality. No jokes. No nothing. Ugh. Stale _'s. If I can make fun of you and you not even know it I will cheat on you with no remorse and I don't even care. So what you have money...I do too. Make it worth my while to be pressed over you and I'll be faithful and loyal.

<--blown
Wish I was at least either sexy or rich. 
tired.gif

i need to take yolo more seriously.

i had a chance to go to cancun for spring break but denied it cause of the funds when in reality it probably would have been completely worth it

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

my wife is going out of town tonight. weekend trip to SF with her bestfriend.

does it make me a loser that i told all my boys not to call, not to come over, cause i dont want to do anything cept chill at home, smoke blunts, eat junk food, watch some Archer on netflix, watch some pr0n and fap, then go to bed?
nothing wrong with this...sounds like your living like a king to me.

nothing wrong w/ that, fambs....
i swear, what you just explained to me was a GREAT NIGHT on my end.

second fave night after kickin' it w/ my chica... puttin on some Dexter or some other TV show...

followed by a night of jumpin' some yambs...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One question...

How many pages y'all think this thread can go?

I'm thinking 200 pages...

Originally Posted by Will0827

Does anyone find when curses are bleeped out on shows its funnier then hearing the actual curse word.
 32 seconds gets me every time

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

<--blown
tired.gif
Being handsome with wit is almost like a curse though if you're on your just smashing tip, they all fall in love.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

<--blown
tired.gif

your enough for me Wal-e.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

One question...

I think somewhere around 100-150 but 200 is possible as long as everyone is on their good behavior 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Will0827

Does anyone find when curses are bleeped out on shows its funnier then hearing the actual curse word.

sometimes they are. on a serious note, it's better when it's not bleeped. 

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Our Idiot Brother is a very good movie.

Elizabeth banks was the best looking one in that.
i want Natalie Tran to be my baby mother *shrug*
free world boss

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by ricky409

One question...

I think somewhere around 100-150 but 200 is possible as long as everyone is on their good behavior 
laugh.gif
I like your avy, I'd love to see the OG vid.

Macaulay Culkin in Party Monster committed to that role. I forgot he was ever the home alone kid. So did Seth Green.

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

i once read a story on 4chan where a guy would rape his elderly mother that has alzheimers every night and enjoyed doing it every night like it was the first time.

it made me afraid of the internet.

You know, I've read a bunch of random pages in this thread and really never felt like replying but yo...%#@!!!!!

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I've been off soda since February
and I haven't fapped in 2 weeks.

I'm shooting for No Fap March and completely ridding myself of soda 
pimp.gif
Been only drinking water for bout a month now. Feelsgoodman
glasses.gif

Who is Keyser Soze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Soze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

This is one of the funniest picture responses I have ever seen on NT. I go and look it up Dressing better thread when I need a quick deep laugh:
Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

--Granite I live in Florida, I don't have to many good jackets.
but that is what I'm trying to expand from

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom